WHAT CANNA DOES TO YOUR MIND/BODY DEPENDING HOW U INGEST IT

http://cdn2.collective-evolution.com/assets/uploads/2016/08/cannabis.png

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/08/17/what-cannabis-does-to-your-mind-body-depending-on-how-you-ingest-it/

Contrary to popular belief, smoking cannabis does not assist a great deal in treating disease within the body, as therapeutic levels cannot be reached through smoking.

To get the best benefit from this miraculous plant, you should either eat it or take cannabis oil. Smoking also alters the plant molecules; when cannabis is heated and burned,

it changes the chemical structure and acidity of the THC, which in turn negates its therapeutic value. The smoke from marijuana is toxic to the body, just as the smoke

from any other substance would be. Furthermore, anytime you burn something and inhale it, you create oxidation within the body.

That being said, there is not a great deal of evidence suggesting that smoking cannabis is harmful for your health either. In fact, smoking it does have some benefits,

as it helps to alleviate stress, depression, and anxiety, and offers pain relief as well. In the end, if you are going to smoke it, use avaporizer like this instead.

On the other, there are some concerns that still exist, like the effect smoking cannabis can have on a developing brain, for example.

You have to look at both sides of the coin anytime you’re putting something in your body, which is why we recently wrote an article creating awareness about the potential

downsides of smoking marijuana. The point of this article is to shed light on the fact that smoking it is not the only option, and that most of the medicinal benefits the plant offers,

like its ability to fight cancer and various other diseases, comes from a different method of ingestion.

The infographic below is from MesotheliomaTreatmentCenters.org.

http://cdn3.collective-evolution.com/assets/uploads/2016/08/ingest.png

Acurate information Education and knowledge is whats needed not the reffer madness shit that our leaders force down our throats!

Every body deserves the right to know the pros and cons off cannabis so they can make an informed decision for themselves about its use!

I have used cannabis since i was 13 first thru a joint then stupidly thru a bong into my late 20s mixed with tobbacco before returning to the humble joint it helps me with depression, anxiety & some pain relief (ive broken 16 bones 19 times) but i dont kid myself due to the unfair laws price on the blackmaeket i can only afford enough to smoke and not eat it as a result my lungs are shit today because as itchy explained smoking shit is not the safest delivery method but neither is going to the pub and getting shit faced every day but that is legal!

Wake up Australia educate legalise and let people decide for themselves after all we are consenting adults with our own brains not that every body uses there brains, now i dont know who the genius is who formed this saying but knowledge is power!

Evo13

• Upvote 1