Need help with the ladies. Possible Pythium?

looks fine to me, just feed it normally from now until something else happens , then assess again accordingly.

I had a heap of real nice cbd strains i grew look like that.

they all came good after a few days of higher feeds. 

Bigger pot pretty quick should help your growth from being stunted too mate.

upgrade to a few extra litres-capacity in the next couple days , let the tap root keep growing down.

I thought it was just me being a worry wart last time. And the plant went downhill very quickly.

Yeah man I think its getting to that new pot time. If I do have an underlying issue though id like to get ontop of it before I put it through the stress of a transplant just yet. Or atleast find out for sure what happening.

Thankou for your replys and help too guys!!! Appreciate it very much so. 

Yeah guys it not that bad, yet. I want to nip it in the bud though. No pun intended :thisbig:

It is a seasol product yeah but its the foliage spray. You can spray it directly onto your plant, stem or soil undiluted.

Thats why I thought diluting it was no troubles, you could easily mist or spray 5-10ml straight onto the plant.

This plant is doing the exact same thing the last one did at the exact same time and node number.

The stem under the dirt is going brown and its starting to eat itself from the bottom up.

But it could be a build of of the seasol product too after 2 feedings

If it is the seasol I could do a flush, and it might came back good after I fert it. But the browning on the stem tells me it could be fungal. If I flush and its a fungus or rot, water will make my situation 10x worse, and then when I nute it, it will probably die.

I tried flushing the last plant as I thought it was a nutrient issue. And it went downhill even faster.

I gave this one 5ml diluted into 500ml and fed it about 200ml out of the bottle. Loved it and sprung into action at just over a week old I think, still quite weak.

Could the browning on the stem be from the seasol burn, or is it an underlying fungus.

It can really go either way here haha

I figure though if it was a contagious root rot like pythium, it would have affected the sedling and been damped off very young?

Yellowing is progressing on the bottom leaves, pics arent doing the best justice.

GOPR01421.JPG

GOPR01441.JPG

GOPR01401.JPG

These pictures are the older plant that had very similar problems.

GOPR00231.JPG

GOPR00741.JPG

GOPR00831.JPG

GOPR00821.JPG

GOPR00841.JPG

Underlying fungus now ?

Ffs.

Your soil is probably shit.

That bowl you you grew it in is shit.

You are overwatering them.

You are not feeding them right.

You are over bloody thinking it !

Give it a water, put it somewhere you can't see it, and stay the hell away from it for 2-3 days.

Then post another photo !

And what the fuck is Pythium, I can't bothered googling it !

• Upvote 1

Underlying fungus now ?

Ffs.

Your soil is probably shit.

That bowl you you grew it in is shit.

You are overwatering them.

You are not feeding them right.

You are over bloody thinking it !

Give it a water, put it somewhere you can't see it, and stay the hell away from it for 2-3 days.

Then post another photo !

And what the fuck is Pythium, I can't bothered googling it !

Thats what I thought it was from the start if you read the title and tags of this post.

Pythium. Fungus.

Pythium is a contagious root rot. Can lie dormant in soils for upto 5 years.

Now if you actually followed this youd know the plant that was sitting atop the blue bowl, was the original plant I posted in this topic. 

It was the one, IN A POT, that started yellowing from the bottom up. Only reason I thought it wasnt a nute problem was because of the collar rot and browning on the stem. Where it had rotted away the stem to half its thickness. Sounds familiar, right? Brown stem. Pale growth?

All I want to know, is whether to buy an organic fungicide. Or to flush.

Becuase if it is root rot, the flush will make it even worse.

I thought atleast one of you guys would have had experience with this type of disease, and could tell me straight out.

4 waters in 18 days doesnt sound like overwatering too me. Especially when the first 2 waters were less than 200ml. Its been 28c and 65% Humidity here. Dries quick.

The plant wasnt grown in a bowl mate, it was in a pot. You can see that on page one. You even replied to the post, and the pictures of it saying ''Youre worrying to much it looks fine.''

And look at the plant now. 

The most you helped me was to tell me it looked fine and not to worry. 

Then, it looked shit for 30 days old and to start over. 

So I did, and you're still belittling me. 

You obviously never even had a good look at the pictures.

There was never help from you to address the actual problem I have. So stop posting here mate.

Thanks.

Sorry to sound so harsh. Apologies.

It's hard to get root rot when you got no roots. That dead plant is that way from you, not fungus or whatever else Google tells you.

Thats alright goat mate. 

Ill flush it with 800ml-1l of water when its bone dry. Will be soon.

Then check it in coming days.

so the Seasol your using is the foliage spray!

in which case your right it has already been diluted so your amounts were not excessive.

i'm just wondering why you would used it as a soil additive when spraying the foliage is a well proven method of feeding plants

its a good way to feed small plants with undeveloped root systems.

you only have to be careful not to expose them to a hot light source while the moisture is being absorbed.

good luck and remember we all learn from our mistakes.

my brother has a brown thumb and it took him ages to learn how to grow.

last month he got his first crop and was so excited that he finally got there.

unfortunately, he fucked the drying and curing and got mould in the buds and lost most of his crop  :wallbash:

sometimes its better to just do the minimum and learn slowly

dig a hole in a sunny spot, stick in a seed and water when its dry.

just pretend its tomatoes your growing. 

if this one fails you can get some seeds from Dinkum for $50 and try again.

there is still plenty of time to catch this season.

you can start anytime before chrissy and still get a crop.