Need help with the ladies. Possible Pythium?

Mix it up as you usually would and take some readings :)

Bit of a late reply sorry goat.

Water I was giving was sitting at 144ppm. After Seaweed Sol it was sitting at 156ppm. Not that much of a jump is it?

Water im currently giving after PH down and dechlorinator (Prime) its sitting on 155ppm, just straight H20.

Anywhos plants doing fine and no burning continued, so alls well.

Hits 2 weeks tomorrow. Seeing a 4th node pop already.

Might wait until I see the Cotyledons yellowing before I decide to start ferting.

Thanks for your help too mate, still new and ya patience is appreciated haha!

Alright, either im doing something terribly wrong, or im spastic.
Its happening to me again. 
New plant has been growing quick, been doing really well up until a couple of days ago. Plant is about 17 days old.
I havent given it any ferts whatsoever, ive watered it 4 times and of the 4 times 2 were with seaweed extract.
Nothing excessive either. It went up about 12ppm. Diluted a maximum of 10ml in 500ml it to help the root growth.
Thats all its had.
Water PH is at 6.7, ppm is at 150ppm roughly.
Its in Osmocotes seed starting mix and has been since day 1.
I know theres a little bit of pinebark in my soil but thats not my problem, ive seen growers with pinebark have no problem.. Its going to get transferred into a fine soil mix/coco + perlite once it had rooted enough.
There was no other cross contamination with the plant previous. No tools were used, nothing. I cleaned this pot out thoroughly and gave a spray of H202 before I even thought abut putting soil into it. Also its new soil, not the same as the one used last time.

I gets to me because I feel like im doing everything to the books. PH is sounds, soil is okay, enough sunlight, low ppm range, no ferts as of yet, little bit of TLC. 
I try and try and have been failing everytime. Gets to me more when I see others that have no idea really, legit whack a seed in a pot and grow beautiful plant.
First time around for me was simple. This time its so frustrating and I feel like I know 10x more about the plant.

So, same as last time, though I might of caught this a bit earlier. Bottom growth starting to pale, growth has slowed tremendously in the last 3 days, browning around stem just under soil.
This happened around the exact time the other plant started to have it happen, right when the 4th node pops and theyre hitting that 16-20 day mark.
Showed a very slight burning on tips on day 14 I think it was, and top growth leaves were starting to fold in and ''taco up'' if you get what I mean.
I parred it off to a PH problem, buffered it down and the leaves flattened down and kept growing well. Tip burn stayed but didnt progress.

Though this one looks a lot better then the last runt did and is about twice the size. Why I want to be able to save it this time.
These were both from the same batch of seeds. Could it even be in genetics? 

What is it, and how do I stop it.
Is all I want to know.

Thanks guys

PS cant get camera to focus properely, will post a few updated pics soon.

post-59269-0-57055400-1477890995_thumb.jpg
post-59269-0-27453200-1477891036_thumb.jpg
post-59269-0-66471000-1477891081_thumb.jpg
post-59269-0-95767700-1477891116_thumb.jpg

I havent given it any ferts whatsoever, ive watered it 4 times and of the 4 times 2 were with seaweed extract.

Nothing excessive either. It went up about 12ppm. Diluted a maximum of 10ml in 500ml it to help the root growth.

Thats all its had.

if thats Seasol its way way too much.

"more" is not better.

with any additive or nutrients "more" can be very toxic to the plant.

if your using Seasol with seedlings you should give one dose every 2 weeks at a rate of 3ml/litre.

so in those pots you give one dose when watering in, then every 2 week at the same rate.

after a month or so you can increase the dose to 5ml/litre every two week.

if it is Seasol you have over dosed it, flush with a couple of litres of PH'ed, non chlorinated water.

and leave it to dry out before you do anything else.

its always a good idea to follow the manufactures recommendations and only increase the dose if the plant look as if it could do with more.

i dont know if this is the basic problem but it wont help to have toxic levels of seaweed soil conditioner in the soil.

I thought that too slicker, but 156ppm is weak as piss.

If the regular watering has been eliminated, then I'd now suggest the opposite, it's probably hungry !

i dont know whats in Seasol but i do know its not a nutrient.

they state that very specifically on the label and literature.

i dont think you can consider it the way you would a nutrient and use ppm as a guide to correct amounts.

anyway, i'm happy if someone will correct me on this as i'm always willing to learn. 

Edited by slicker1

Think it might be a case of loving them too much. Id recomend a diary of everything going in ie products listed the dose given and what ec\ph. This will help when starting out, don't mix anything in less than 10litre batches and keep to the plan sounds like ur a bit up n down left n right plants no likie they like ur retarded bro or mate need a simple diet. In a potting mix u would expect unknown bacteria moulds nute values I've mixed soils a loader scope of this to two of that so on and then a rough mix rarely does it go in a mixer to blend tho some professional mixes may.

Try transplantation into 70pc coco(good brand no compress)/ 30pc perlite, then use a single part hydro nute $20 into your final finishing pot size 35litre+

looks fine to me, just feed it normally from now until something else happens , then assess again accordingly.

I had a heap of real nice cbd strains i grew look like that.

they all came good after a few days of higher feeds. 

Bigger pot pretty quick should help your growth from being stunted too mate.

upgrade to a few extra litres-capacity in the next couple days , let the tap root keep growing down.

if thats Seasol its way way too much.

"more" is not better.

with any additive or nutrients "more" can be very toxic to the plant.

if your using Seasol with seedlings you should give one dose every 2 weeks at a rate of 3ml/litre.

so in those pots you give one dose when watering in, then every 2 week at the same rate.

after a month or so you can increase the dose to 5ml/litre every two week.

if it is Seasol you have over dosed it, flush with a couple of litres of PH'ed, non chlorinated water.

and leave it to dry out before you do anything else.

its always a good idea to follow the manufactures recommendations and only increase the dose if the plant look as if it could do with more.

i dont know if this is the basic problem but it wont help to have toxic levels of seaweed soil conditioner in the soil.

Actually after bothering to click on the pics, it doesn't look that bad,

If it's feed day, give it some nutes at 3-400 ppm and don't go look at it for 2 days :). That's what I'd do anyway ;)

i dont know whats in Seasol but i do know its not a nutrient.

they state that very specifically on the label and literature.

i dont think you can consider it the way you would a nutrient and use ppm as a guide to correct amounts.

anyway, i'm happy if someone will correct me on this as i'm always willing to learn. 

Think it might be a case of loving them too much. Id recomend a diary of everything going in ie products listed the dose given and what ec\ph. This will help when starting out, don't mix anything in less than 10litre batches and keep to the plan sounds like ur a bit up n down left n right plants no likie they like ur retarded bro or mate need a simple diet. In a potting mix u would expect unknown bacteria moulds nute values I've mixed soils a loader scope of this to two of that so on and then a rough mix rarely does it go in a mixer to blend tho some professional mixes may.

Try transplantation into 70pc coco(good brand no compress)/ 30pc perlite, then use a single part hydro nute $20 into your final finishing pot size 35litre+

Yeah guys it not that bad, yet. I want to nip it in the bud though. No pun intended  :thisbig: 

It is a seasol product yeah but its the foliage spray. You can spray it directly onto your plant, stem or soil undiluted.

Thats why I thought diluting it was no troubles, you could easily mist or spray 5-10ml straight onto the plant. 

This plant is doing the exact same thing the last one did at the exact same time and node number.

The stem under the dirt is going brown and its starting to eat itself from the bottom up.

But it could be a build of of the seasol product too after 2 feedings

If it is the seasol I could do a flush, and it might came back good after I fert it. But the browning on the stem tells me it could be fungal. If I flush and its a fungus or rot, water will make my situation 10x worse, and then when I nute it, it will probably die.

I tried flushing the last plant as I thought it was a nutrient issue. And it went downhill even faster.

I gave this one 5ml diluted into 500ml and fed it about 200ml out of the bottle. Loved it and sprung into action at just over a week old I think, still quite weak.

Could the browning on the stem be from the seasol burn, or is it an underlying fungus. 

It can really go either way here haha

I figure though if it was a contagious root rot like pythium, it would have affected the sedling and been damped off very young?

Yellowing is progressing on the bottom leaves, pics arent doing the best justice.

post-59269-0-53964400-1477905564_thumb.jpg

post-59269-0-61461200-1477905291_thumb.jpg

post-59269-0-78077100-1477905486_thumb.jpg

These pictures are the older plant that had very similar problems. 

post-59269-0-29481600-1477905654_thumb.jpg

post-59269-0-08729900-1477905695_thumb.jpg

post-59269-0-49940700-1477905723_thumb.jpg

post-59269-0-65070500-1477905767_thumb.jpg

post-59269-0-25642400-1477905810_thumb.jpg