Anyone planning on applying for a license/permit?

Here's an alternative thought:

We could all form a growers co-op or some such arrangement, and advertise for a suitable front man (or woman) to be employed as our fit and proper person.  I know it's a pipe dream that would never conform to the corporate centric legislative requirements, but it's safer than responding to random job offers in the forum.

I'm with Oz, all this new legislation is going to fuck us, it's a backward step IMO because it is about big corporate and big pharma making money, and has next to nothing to do with helping anyone who needs it.

• Upvote 6

be nice to come to a consensus as a community so we all pullin in the same direction 

busted growers = if you eliminate them you remove much of the large scale growing experience = what happens to quality with big money & no experience

plus we owe these guys for giving us something to smoke back in the day , which is not that long ago ,

like yesterday for some , we have to try & find a way to support the growers who have supported us  

big money , big money can take a hit for as long as need be to remove you from the market place , Coles vs Local fruit & veg shop 

we know big money will go big & have no interest otherwise , so why not push for a cap on space or lights 

so no one can go big , they will hopefully , big money , loose interest & allot more of us can get in

if we all get in , at the start , if there is one , there will be a boom i would think = good but supply & demand could become a prob & force prices down

which is what big money would have done anyway , so some fore thought hear might be good to 

but what ever we think we should try do'in it together 

• Upvote 2

The way I want to see it go is to have selling of cannabis stay illegal. People are free to grow, be in possession and under the influence. That would keep small scale alive and well. Obviously Ppl are gonna make private arrangements but commercial operations would be shut down. Maybe have seeds as ok for business to sell.
  • Upvote 1

Good thinking psychohashy I think the co - operative idea is a good direction.

Can we start to mirror what's happening in Canada ?

We need to come together in one United group as this is the only way to defeat the corporate psychopathy!

People power is the answer.

We need more protests, the biggest ever seen in the country , we need better organisation and cooperation between different groups.

I feel the cause has lost a little momentum since the last election!

Most of all we need participation from every single able bodied supporter.

Maybe one huge country wide demonstration would be better than al lot of small ones . Ideas?

• Upvote 1

Good thinking psychohashy I think the co - operative idea is a good direction.

Can we start to mirror what's happening in Canada ?

We need to come together in one United group as this is the only way to defeat the corporate psychopathy!

People power is the answer.

We need more protests, the biggest ever seen in the country , we need better organisation and cooperation between different groups.

I feel the cause has lost a little momentum since the last election!

Most of all we need participation from every single able bodied supporter.

Maybe one huge country wide demonstration would be better than al lot of small ones . Ideas?

I agree more ppl need to put there hand up but do understand as to why thay dont.

As soon as you put hand up to be counted in this country you can be come a target in your work and home life and it can cause a lot of shit.

And there are a lot of people that will not put there hand up because they are from the reefer madness days and all the bull shit that has been put out there they take as gospel.

With the power and the $ big phama the little man will find it very hard to get a look in...

• Upvote 2