Cloner advice

Hi all,

I want to purchase a cloner. One of those ones you put in the little puck things and sprays inside the box.

I tried making one years ago and am too bloody lazy now.

Any opinions please on ebay or store bought brands.

Would like something capable of holding at least 30 at a time.

Cheers for any advice. :)

48 site turbo cloner work good I use 24 site one there expensive but it's could be easily replicated as you are I'm equally lazy hahaha never get round to building one just make sure you use a timer for a on off cycle even 15/15 works bit of cloner gel in the tub doesn't go astray an after 6th day add great white shark root stimulant or roots excel to the cloner an I get massive root systems quick using this method

Fuck me dead... Hows the price on that fucker.

Surely you could pull several things out of their packaging and put it together, Billy?

Propagation Tray

Heat Pad

Air Pump

2x 8" Air Stone

T Joiner

Air Hose

Then choose whatever medium you want to strike your clones in. Personally, I go for Rock Wool.

Better still, sling us the 5 hunge and I'll order the shit for you, Goats. And I'll pocket the $300-$350. :D

• Upvote 2

Hey Billy,

that is an expensive way to make clones man. I use a plastic click clack box, which cost bugger all from a $2 shop. Since using this method I have had a very good success rate..

I use great white shark myco powder instead of rooting gel and spray once a day using BAC foliar spray. I clone into rockwool that i soak in my res for a couple of minutes, which always has a flowering nutrient in it.. probanly avout 1.5ec

may sound dodgy as fuck but I have only lost cuts that have been removed prior to roots showing

gotta say bill i haven't seen anyone have more or less success with a cloner than without ,

think that it's more the individual taking the cuts & there environment than the box you choose to put them in 

temp , humidity & a little bit of light , some rooting hormone , which can be kelp meal & aloe vera, both have the organic 

compounds found in synthetic rooting gels/powders , * salicylic acid (SA), indole-3-acetic acid (IAA) and indole-3-butyric acid (IBA)

the one you won't find in there is Naphthalene Acetic Acid (NAA) which is also used as a pesticide approved by EPA,

i.e. it's a registered agricultural-grade pesticide. ( * clackamascoot info ) , yippy lets root our plants with this stuff , yummmm 

consistency is really what it's all about & if a cloner gives you that then go for it 

• Upvote 1