Selecting plants form seed

There's no mention of strain here, it sounds like mixed bag seed ?

I'm taking that it is , have they sexed ?

If they are all female you'll most likely get different amounts of stretch , hard to control with the Scrog in place.

If they are mixed bag seeds ,I'd rip out the net and just LST each plant to the shape needed to fill the area , then if one or two arnt keeping up with the stretch of the others ,you just raise the pots to suit ,that'll keep your canopy level,

If I'm right that you don't know the strains then leaving that net in place could end up giving you a nightmare,I say could , because you might get lucky , but then again,,,,..

600w hid In a 1.2 tent. Cheers carn will veg a little longer or until late filled . Do you feel a Scrog is the best for yeilds with your growing experience

Late = tent

best yields ive had is from S.O.G. back to back clones in rows.let them vegetate to around 12-18 inches tall, have them all touching one another, then I trim all the lower stems and leaves out in the first 2 weeks of flower, then I cut out massive lower fan leaves as they grow , by week 5 or 6 its too much and I have to cut all the fan leaves out again (all over the buds not just down low), then I let them get fatter for around 3-4 weeks and harvest these giant lollippop colas sitting on stems. I can generally do really well with 2Litre pots all sitting in a pond liner(black garden plastic from hydro store or bunnings). got around 2.5+ oz from one plant in a 2Litre pot once doing it. trick is to use endo-mycorrhizae for the roots; have a couple aerators running in the bottom of the grow sitting on the pond-liner inbetween the pots to keep the run-off nutrient feed bubbling away with fresh oxygen for the roots 24/7 ;feed them water once every 3rd watering ; de-leaf the colas at the right time in flower stage for that strain, used to take me 2-3 grows to get it right for every strain. get 600g a sq metre without c02 enrichment and i mean literally 1m x 1m (not 1.2 x 1.2) .... so there thats my answer hope it helps you later on .

There's no mention of strain here, it sounds like mixed bag seed ?

Strain not sure of but seeds are all from same plant that a mate got off another grower from a plant that got pollinated by accident .

I pre sexed plants as soon as I could get a ruff idea of what I was dealing with so I could get plants in pot but I may have fucked up one plant . on a closer look one is looking like It might be a male (SHIT!!) can't tell for sure others have white hairs at this stage where this one's has a claws like leafs and kinda ball like shaped features http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161101/d61c315299be2d8b477965c1c8e9aafd.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161101/3329077b16d99ac56b8e4b7b4486bb98.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161101/9125017845064d8df9d15ba71b25e6ce.jpg

Should I rip out ? I have 3 other plants in smaller pots hanging tuff in the back ground that have white hairs could I plant two of them in the same pot under screen to keep the screen full? http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161101/59bc4e7b2992f430ba25082de79533c8.jpg

• Upvote 1

best yields ive had is from S.O.G. back to back clones in rows.let them vegetate to around 12-18 inches tall, have them all touching one another, then I trim all the lower stems and leaves out in the first 2 weeks of flower, then I cut out massive lower fan leaves as they grow , by week 5 or 6 its too much and I have to cut all the fan leaves out again (all over the buds not just down low), then I let them get fatter for around 3-4 weeks and harvest these giant lollippop colas sitting on stems. I can generally do really well with 2Litre pots all sitting in a pond liner(black garden plastic from hydro store or bunnings). got around 2.5+ oz from one plant in a 2Litre pot once doing it. trick is to use endo-mycorrhizae for the roots; have a couple aerators running in the bottom of the grow sitting on the pond-liner inbetween the pots to keep the run-off nutrient feed bubbling away with fresh oxygen for the roots 24/7 ;feed them water once every 3rd watering ; de-leaf the colas at the right time in flower stage for that strain, used to take me 2-3 grows to get it right for every strain. get 600g a sq metre without c02 enrichment and i mean literally 1m x 1m (not 1.2 x 1.2) .... so there thats my answer hope it helps you later on .

Awesome man thanks heaps for that .