Medical marijuana con job

Photos

Question

All i want is REAL legalization, where I can open my front door walk out plant in my front yard have my neighbour perhaps compliment my plant like he does my roses etc ,so simple

legalization wont be the end-all so many are hoping for

when canna becomes 'legal-ish' here, we'll have to abide by so many stupid/silly rules . . . 

even in Colorado there are so many farken rules to 'legal' cannabis

there are rules/laws where your plant can't be seen from the road (as to cause a hazard from passing drivers/pedestrians)

now the pollies want to tax home growers -by charging a flat grow tax and further limit the number of plants that can be grown per address

have (federal/commonwealth) police record? you will never (aka no-time-soon) get the legal ok to grow 

have a drug related police record? you can not work in the canna industry (full stop)

can't smoke and drive - at least no swabs there

can't sit in your car and smoke - same as DUI

can't smoke in public places  - so easy to do tho

selling (as a non-licensed venue)  still not legal

transport of over a few ounces - not legal

making any type of oil is considered manufacture of a dangerous drug

can't import seeds

sure legalization seems like the end of many of our canna related problems but in fact it creates an entirely new set of problems/issues 

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 3

the idea of planting trees in the front yard for all the primary school kids on there way to school to have a good look at

is silly talk & prob only helps to add to all the BS propaganda , helps to have a little bigger picture then just one of " Me " picture

if & when 

your going to have to play the game or continue doing what your already doing 

your help stops if busted now right so busted now or then still the same thing 

the jacks in the US look to have stopped raiding people & started to send in fish N game & the water board

to check for compliance 

long term , regulation is a good thing & no diff to any other current regulated industry 

just means we'll all have to pull our fingers out , which we should be doing now , head down bum up 

You can thank some of the ferals of Nimbin for that, Photo's. I remember many moons ago that they banged on about Hydro grown buds being referred to as "Green Heroin" and pushed hard with that theory to try and get the government/s and TGA on board with them. Dangerous motherf*ckers...

How on earth is some misguided notion a few hippies had, some 20 years ago, effecting the current medical situation? I dunno if you've noticed but organic buds aren't legal either so where's your logic?

Mat thunder you know what I'm saying .

And moron who says my plant should be hidden from school kids etc grow up this attitude is the problem go chop down shield and hide all the wattle trees dickhead.

Obviously the govt propaganda and "reefer madness" have gotten to you suggesting I hide a medicinal plant that's right a plant from children.

Dont look kids it's a plant !

FUCK M E DEAD

umm no.. you have to have the attitude of an adult ..

it is a mind altering substance.

same as you dont leave pain killers laying around school kids... thats why pill bottles have a "child proof" lid.

have a little common sense. . an dont just go calling people names because you dont agree with their point of view.

• Upvote 4

Mat thunder you know what I'm saying .

And moron who says my plant should be hidden from school kids etc grow up this attitude is the problem go chop down shield and hide all the wattle trees dickhead.

Obviously the govt propaganda and "reefer madness" have gotten to you suggesting I hide a medicinal plant that's right a plant from children.

Dont look kids it's a plant !

FUCK M E DEAD

I can see why you were removed from other forums....

• Upvote 1