Medical marijuana con job

Photos

Question

Sorry I can't agree.

I grow my own medication because there is none available. To do this I break the law.  It's a risk I'm willing to take, But I shouldn't have to and hopefully if my child needs to start using it in their old age then it will be readily available and in the perfect dose and strain. All because of the work done by the folks on the ground and even (spit's on ground) big Pharma. Even if only after the almighty dollar.

As for "steal our Lively hood"....  Have NEVER sold any in my life, given shit loads away and have bought a lot really bad crap, (my last purchased Oz contained, yes I counted, 167 seeds, smoked like barbed wire wrapped in steel wool and had the kick of an annoying fly buzzing in my ear.) so my lively hood is safe.

If all your worried about is how it affects sales then what makes you any different than Big Pharmaceuticals ?

Just my opinion no insult intended.

• Upvote 3

If you cant see the huge con job then well fuck.

We have done all the work and been punished for it.

Now the govts aim is to swoop in and steal our lively hood.

Youll see

breath bro breath 

the game is called politics = where mi votes at 

look at the US they have been all over the shop but they seem to have made it to a place now

where the cops are no longer raiding growers & destroying there shit 

they are now sending in fish n game & the water board to make sure your in compliance 

this is a good thing 

we want to be compliant in fact we should want to be over compliant & show the rest of the Ag world 

how it's done 

But things are happening over there which could go either way , did you know the Hawthorn Gardening Group

the people that market & distribute Round Up for Monsanto ( Bum Chums ) brought Gavita , Botanicare & someone else 

then weeks later Beyer buys Monsanto for $66 billion dollars , everybody wants in to this industry

& the big boys are looking for a soft entry in to the canna game i think , least waves as poss

ebb & flow , swings & round about's , where it stops nobody knows !

• Upvote 2

Hey guys dorty i didnt explain further.

By lively good i mean " life mission"

Eg i grow and give away a lot of mmj i am here on the front line.

When "legalization" goes ahead i have no chance of obtaining a liscence to grow, the govt know what its doing.

So you watch instead of people who are in it to Help your going to see the real criminals in the industry.

The pot has no thc only cbd.

Is a complete headfuck to wrap ya head around

• Upvote 1