• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

My newest strain

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Photos

Photos

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: Hps the sun
Ive hunted Down the Best platinum hucklebery plant , a mutant pheno then crossed her to my time machine strain then backcrossed her to her own line ,grew those ,stunning results.

So ive now crossed her with nirvanas misty ( male sourced from last remaining breeders pack herbies had found after 10 or so years . And also Back to phc, bubbas gift And some Afghan , pumped to grow the next phase out.

Wreaks of passion fruit And has the purpling to match

Edited by Photos, 24 September 2016 - 10:49 AM.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Carnage

Carnage

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal

I grew Bubbas Gift . the bubbas gift pheno I have grown had giant trichomes and they all muddled together like a cobweb , i could see them clearly by eye even.

So I crossed the pheno w/ a legit DNA Tangie male I had. I still have not yet smoked the new strain I created. Not sure it has a name either. Must say bubbas gift x tangie on the jar.

Photos

Photos

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: Hps the sun
Mad mate yeah i Dont have a name for this one yet after so many crosses i really need one or it Would be called this x that backcrossed to that x to that hahahs

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.