Vape Pen

Old School

Question

9 answers to this question

Thanks people for the info on this and where to get one!

Cheers....

I found them to give more of a high ,less body , than a joint or bong of same[/quote

Serrated, do you think having used one, that if less was put in you might be able to control the high? I'm trying to work out whether a head high may still work for the pain. As long as I can keep it where I can still function.

Old school ,I have one here next to me that I've only used a couple of times

Only got it because it sounded like a good option to a joint in public areas because of less smell

I don't prefer to use it ,it's just my preference to how I want my stone to be ,and I don't think it was too much difference ,but enough to notice

They get you whacked ,and I'd guess they'd be helpful with meds

I don't think you would have to put less in ,just take less draws from it.

If I could quit nicotine " it's in my joints" I'd probably turn to a vape ,over straight joints or bongs

Cheers

• Upvote 1

I often use a vape pen - esp when in a no-smoke situation.

I find the high different than pipe, joint etc, not a non-high just a different-than-usual-high

Tho I purposely choose to vape sativa's due to their higher CBD content than Indica's (mostly true)

I don't get high, but I do "feel better' and I ache less (medical smoker/vaper-er)

The pen I use right now is a generic brand- I do find a big difference in the different pen's (batteries) and how hot they vape at.

Once I find a pen that I love, I'll buy an extra battery or two. (battery is the thing the vape cartridge screws into)

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 1

Old school ,I have one here next to me that I've only used a couple of times

Only got it because it sounded like a good option to a joint in public areas because of less smell

I don't prefer to use it ,it's just my preference to how I want my stone to be ,and I don't think it was too much difference ,but enough to notice

They get you whacked ,and I'd guess they'd be helpful with meds

I don't think you would have to put less in ,just take less draws from it.

If I could quit nicotine " it's in my joints" I'd probably turn to a vape ,over straight joints or bongs

Cheers

Cheers man, one of the reasons I don't want to use a bong or smoke a joint these days is that I gave up smoking over twenty eight years ago and I want to keep it that way. I thought it would be easy to give up but it turned out to be one of the hardest things to give up, don't want to fall back into if you know what I mean. Hope you can give up the tabacco one day man, best move I made.

• Upvote 1

I often use a vape pen - esp when in a no-smoke situation.

I find the high different than pipe, joint etc, not a non-high just a different-than-usual-high

Tho I purposely choose to vape sativa's due to their higher CBD content than Indica's (mostly true)

I don't get high, but I do "feel better' and I ache less (medical smoker/vaper-er)

The pen I use right now is a generic brand- I do find a big difference in the different pen's (batteries) and how hot they vape at.

Once I find a pen that I love, I'll buy an extra battery or two. (battery is the thing the vape cartridge screws into)

Thanks Matanuska Thunder, sounds like one of the ways I could go for sure. The pain relief is what I am after and if I can get a nice mellow body stone that would suit me just fine. Don't suppose you or anyone else has tried the 710 Vape that Oz Stone have for sale here?

A vape pen can be a personal choice, i went through 3 or 4 diff ones before i found the one i like to use.

They all have there ups and downs, the one i use now use is a knock off of a good one and i dont leave home with out it if i have to be out for the day.

The the one i have is for oil wax, not the liquids u see used.

Buy a battery, the batterys will suits most vape mods you can buy the thread on them is pretty standard i have found, if you are going to be a big user get a large capacity battery that can last a long time betweeen chargers...

A vape pen can be a personal choice, i went through 3 or 4 diff ones before i found the one i like to use.

They all have there ups and downs, the one i use now use is a knock off of a good one and i dont leave home with out it if i have to be out for the day.

The the one i have is for oil wax, not the liquids u see used.

Buy a battery, the batterys will suits most vape mods you can buy the thread on them is pretty standard i have found, if you are going to be a big user get a large capacity battery that can last a long time betweeen chargers...

Thanks for the info Ozzy. If I go the way of a Vape pen I will definatley go for a good one. Cheers!