Cannot find this problem anywhere!

Indoor/Outdoor: in

Growing Medium: coco 80, perlite 20

Growing Style: 35L medium

Watering/Feeding Frequency:3L per day

Nutrient Strength (PPM/EC): GT coco grow a+b 4ml per litre, cyco rhyzo 1ml/L and GH calmag 1ml/L

PH Levels:6

Temperature/Humidity Levels: 24 degrees 30-35%

Air Flow/Fans etc.: 1 × inlet 1x exhaust

Lighting Type (CFL/HPS/MH etc.): hls

Total Wattage:400

Growth Stage:veg

Plants Age: 45+ days

Cannabis Strain: not sure

First time so im having a good crack at it and this forum has guided 90% of the way for me! Cheers.

Cannot find this problem anywhere!! Hopefully you can help me out

Ph out causing lockout.

Try mixing ya calmag with water first, PH to 7 then add base nutes and PH to 5.8, add ryzo.

Calmag is super high in ph and needs to be mixed and ph'd first.

Try to water, leave until top 2" is dry in coco then feed until you get at least 10% run off.

You need the run off to flush out salts.

Thats were you are now....

Ph wrong from feeding and no flushing letting salts build up in coco.

Flush with straight 5.5ph water... let it dry out for a few days and start again.

Can show up as many deficiencies but is most common cause of messing up ya first grows.

Just check ya amount on A+B too, 4ml/L seems a lot.

Hope that helps.

Nibs.

Edited by The Hash Nibbler

Ph out causing lockout.

Try mixing ya calmag with water first, PH to 7 then add base nutes and PH to 5.8, add ryzo.

Calmag is super high in ph and needs to be mixed and ph'd first.

Try to water, leave until top 2" is dry in coco then feed until you get at least 10% run off.

You need the run off to flush out salts.

Thats were you are now....

Ph wrong from feeding and no flushing letting salts build up in coco.

Flush with straight 5.5ph water... let it dry out for a few days and start again.

Can show up as many deficiencies but is most common cause of messing up ya first grows.

Just check ya amount on A+B too, 4ml/L seems a lot.

Hope that helps.

Nibs.

Nibbler your a legend! Thats the sort of awnser this newbie needs!

I have been worried about ph since day 1. GT coco recommends setting ph to 6 and 4ml per litre a and b thats what you get for following the bottle instructions i guess haha. I also flushed last week with 20l of ph6. Once the days work is over i will get stuck right into it and give what you said a crack. Thanks again

Run off is ph 6.8 and normally about 15 20% the ph in my res stays at 6 all week, sometimes 6.1 at the end of the week. Is my issue that my ph is a tad high in the first place and i need to mix nutes a bit better.

Now as for watering/feeding does anyone have some sort of guidline as to a schedule? From what i have read its when "your pots feel light" now i get that, in smaller pots its easy but when you have 35l of coco under a scrog i cant lift the bugger up. I have been feeding 1 feed 3l per day, should i be feeding more frequently with smaller feeds?

Now as for watering/feeding does anyone have some sort of guidline as to a schedule? From what i have read its when "your pots feel light" now i get that, in smaller pots its easy but when you have 35l of coco under a scrog i cant lift the bugger up. I have been feeding 1 feed 3l per day, should i be feeding more frequently with smaller feeds?

:twiddle:... Buy a cheap set of bathroom scales and place it under the 35L pot and leave it there. Water it again once the weight of the pot has come back down again. :D  

Nah, only joking. Coco grows are not my forte. :)

Good luck with it, Gissepi. :peace:

Edited by Indycar
  • Upvote 1