80W Philips Users

Happy growing Lou. Power Kush run?

Hey Katton, hows tricks? No Power Kush this run, darn nice smoke... must get some more seed. 

Hey Lou,  as close as you can, without touching the bulb.. plenty of breeze and hot air extraction and your laughin!!

What strain are you running this time?  hope to see some pics

canna cup winning no doubt?? :P

It's about 20cm above the seedlings, no extra stretch, so I will leave it there for the moment. The air circulation and exchange are as usual, perfect for growing pot :P It's still cold here and the grow room is coldest room in the house. So my seedlings are sitting in a heated propagating tray to keep them warm enough.

I planted a few strains...

1 Sensi's Silver Haze (fem), 

1 Sweet's Ganesh Spirit (fem)

4 Hash Passion x Thinmint Cookie (from a friendly stoner chic I know)

6 Kush Diddleyishus (Power Kush x Jack Flash) X (Sweet Ellie x Jack Flash) Regs, thanks for the name go to Naycha. 

The Silver Haze and the Ganesh Spirit are up, 5 Kush Diddley's and 1 Hash Passion x. 

Off to a nice start Lou.

They are hard to find the 80w now, the only place that shows up that has em says outta stock...

The light isn't mine Ozzy, just available to me because the owner isn't growing atm. I might as well get them going as fast as possible. Once they have a couple of sets of leaves (and hopefully more sunny days for the solar panels) I will whack on the HPS. Thanks for the heads up, I better go down to the hydro and see if he has any more of the globes.