80W Philips Users

Hello everyone, just getting my first batch of seedlings going after a year's break and I have a question for the growers who use an 80W Philips CFL.

My seedlings are between 1-3 days old and are now too numerous for my 24W CFL to light adequately. I have an 80W but don't know how far away from the seedlings to keep it. 

Obviously this is my question... how far away from the top of new seedlings should I hang the light?

Thanks and best wishes for the new season.

lou :gardening:

Can anyone link me to these 80w Philips CFL globes, please?

I have been running a 150w MH setup for my Veg/Cloning Cab in the past, but I'm not really pleased with it. It gets the job done, but being of such low wattage the lumens tend to drop off dramatically from about 30cm from the bulb. And seeing I'm already using a 150w in that Cab, I'm thinking I'd probably be better off with two of the 80w Philips CFL globes instead.