• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives

Photo

Looking for strain that gives relaxed get up and go happy feeling

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Pippin

Pippin

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1399 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

I have just come off meth amphetamine after a year of heavy use and I'm two weeks clean and feel fantastic. I find that smoking cannabis (both sativa and indica) provides me with that rush that you would otherwise experience from crystal but without the negative repercussions such as the riggles and shakes when you don't have any meth in your system. 

I like to keep my cannabis consumption moderate and infrequent. Organic and preferably grown outdoors. I'm sick of purchasing cannabis from dealers who you can't trust and whom might taint their product with other chemical substances.

If you are after an energetic strain you can't go past a pure sativa or very high sativa dominant strain like Nevilles Haze.

Best of luck buddy :)

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

vek618

vek618

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Lighting: Quantum Boards, Sun.
Txaki from medical marijuana genetics... i find it’s a good alrounder. it’s around 15% cbd and 5% thc....i don’t generally smoke during the day and i use it as a night cap but the few times i have had a daytime smoke it’s good socially and have had the giggles for no reason...

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 5606 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

I have just come off meth amphetamine after a year of heavy use and I'm two weeks clean and feel fantastic. I find that smoking cannabis (both sativa and indica) provides me with that rush that you would otherwise experience from crystal but without the negative repercussions such as the riggles and shakes when you don't have any meth in your system.

I like to keep my cannabis consumption moderate and infrequent. Organic and preferably grown outdoors. I'm sick of purchasing cannabis from dealers who you can't trust and whom might taint their product with other chemical substances.

If you are after an energetic strain you can't go past a pure sativa or very high sativa dominant strain like Nevilles Haze.

Well done, keep up the good work

BigBudSpencer

BigBudSpencer

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

ANy thing sativa based will get you there but I've found with both the pure ones I have(had) that if you on it all today paranoia starts to set in just a little towards the end

Newbudgrower

Newbudgrower

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal

Good onya mate, stay off the hard shit buddy.
All best on your new cleaner journey

Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.