Medical Marijuana...does it exist in Melbourne, other cities or region

se7en2011

Question

As someone who was recently tasked with obtaining Medical, or at least close to MGM, it has become increasingly obvious there is little available beyond overpriced cannabis oil. The cash before quality mindset of current local growers has lead to a situation where trust and confidence are totally absent. Obscure, unnecessary 'strains' are being touted, yet the product is all so similar in its low quality. Where are the crystals? At any one time, there are a few hundred sellers on Craig's List, trying to flog their bush weed.

Is this happening elsewhere in Aussie? Curious to know..

I'm 80 years old and suffering from chronic osteoarthritis and had a total knee replacement 10 years ago. The operation wasn't successful and causing me a lot of angry pain. The Doctor put me on 50 mg of oxyconton am and pm. Then he stopped prescribing it for me. I went through cold turkey and am now clean. But still suffering from chronic pain.

I By my Mary Jane from my friend. I vape it and it relieves me immediately from pain. I bought a really good dry herb Vapouriser on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

good to see 80 year old wisdom on these forums , welcome brother 

we'll teach you to be a gardener here mate & you'll be supplying your own in no time 

some interesting reading https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/76895-like-some-milk-with-your-osteo/?hl=%2Bpasteurized+%2Bmilk

• Upvote 1

I'm 80 years old and suffering from chronic osteoarthritis and had a total knee replacement 10 years ago. The operation wasn't successful and causing me a lot of angry pain. The Doctor put me on 50 mg of oxyconton am and pm. Then he stopped prescribing it for me. I went through cold turkey and am now clean. But still suffering from chronic pain.

I By my Mary Jane from my friend. I vape it and it relieves me immediately from pain. I bought a really good dry herb Vapouriser on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Kudos to you, for a long life and the wisdom you have. I'm not quite your vintage but hoping to get there in 25 odd years. Having a knee replacement sorta freaks me out as I'm on a waiting list myself for same..

Good you can get quality bud, it's so hard for most hence the reason for the thread. I primarily grow for my wife, she has a laundry list of problems..