Medical Marijuana...does it exist in Melbourne, other cities or region

se7en2011

Question

As someone who was recently tasked with obtaining Medical, or at least close to MGM, it has become increasingly obvious there is little available beyond overpriced cannabis oil. The cash before quality mindset of current local growers has lead to a situation where trust and confidence are totally absent. Obscure, unnecessary 'strains' are being touted, yet the product is all so similar in its low quality. Where are the crystals? At any one time, there are a few hundred sellers on Craig's List, trying to flog their bush weed.

Is this happening elsewhere in Aussie? Curious to know..

without a Lab for testing we're all in the dark 

i'm very much into organics , clean green ect as most know & i can guarantee you zero without a test

be very careful with concentrates , In the US a concentrate maker buys a tested (green light)

quantity to do his thing , he gets his final product tested , Fail , pesticide detected 

so what happened , the pesticide found was in such small amount in the original flower test it was 

not picked up , once concentrated it stood out like the proverbial tits on a bull , hence the word Concentrate 

I don't use or spray any nasties at my place but i can not say the same for my neighbours , on the other side of my

6ft 2 wooden fence !

good intentions unfortunately doesn't mean clean 

my 2c

There are many scammers out there and more come outta the wood work every day.

There are the honest ones out there u just have to find ya way through all the shit 1st.

That is why many of us here do it all from start to finish that way we know what we have...

Agree, luckily, am self sufficient again. Just wondering why the compassion club model isn't active here..or is it?

Hi,

Sorry to cut into this discussion, I am new to all this but am at the end of my rope, my wife over doses at least 4 times a year from pain as she cant take it any more, the doctors just want to keep prescribing endone and other shit which she uses to od on, her depression and anxiety don't help either and on top of it all we get told by galligher basett that she has to have a review every 12 months, I try to tell them that the pressure causes her to crash but they don't give a crap I am left to pick up the pieces, I ordered some hemp oil from us but it only reached the border and was sent back the stuff you buy on ebay au is not good either,

Sorry for your troubles, but this site does not allow any trade of illegal substances.

Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Edited by Ford Fairlane
chasing MCO