710 Vapour Pen Kit by OZ Stoners

• Admin

Normally $69.50 unless you pre-order today for just $55 and only $50 if you're member of the 420 Crew.

FREE Postage!

You asked for it, so you got it! We're very proud to present the new OZ Stoners 710 Vapour Pen designed under our supervision and review to build the perfect discreet high quality OZ Stoners portable wax and oil vapouriser pen. It's small in size and packs a punch without destroying your throat leaving you with a smooth clean pure vapour with all the flavour of your favourite waxes and oils every time.

710-Vapour-Pen-Front.png 710-Vapour-Pen-Back.png

• Discreet Slim-line Vapouriser
  • Easy Magnetic Cap
  • High Quality Ceramic Donut Coil
  • High Quality Dual Quartz Wire Coil
  • Fast Heating 420 oF > 3 Seconds
  • Easy Cleaning & Maintenance
  • Fast Charge > 1.5hrs
  • Green LED Button

Working Voltage = 3.8 v
Battery Capacity = 650 mah
Resistance = 0.7 - 0.8 ohm

Box Contents:
1 x 710 Vapour Pen
1 x USB Charger
1 x Dabbing Tool
1 x Ceramic Coil
1 x Quartz Coil
1 x Cleaning Kit

In Stock: Monday 12th September 2016

In the OZ Stoners shop - https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/store/product/33-710-vapour-pen-kit/

• Upvote 4

• Admin

Just ordered mine, but it did charge for postage because I got some stickers with it. Do you know if the post may be refunded if I wait for it all to come and not get separate deliveries?

Hi deltaranger, Thanks for your 710 Vapour Pen purchase check your PM inbox just sent you a msg. ;)

• Admin

Got an email today, has been shipped. What a coincidence I made some oil this week.

Hi Brick, Thanks again for your order and support they took a touch longer than expected to arrive and all pre-orders have now been shipped with a freebie or two. Cheers ;)

• Upvote 1

Received the package, great freebies and I thought you included another pen but found it was a slab of stickers on top of what I ordered. I realize it is because I'm a bit of a noobie with the pen but which head is for which dab, also I've charged the pen up and screwed a head on just to test it and no light or heat from it- am I doing something wrong???

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.