What's some soil to use from Bunnings?

If you live in Queensland I would say the a scrog is the most important part for it these girls have seen like 20 days of on off heavy rain and shit and you can just grab the screen shake the excess water off and the wind has them looking perfecto and dry with out snapping all your buds

Okay guys seeing that everyone is saying the brunnings stuff is shit I better post this up have had these girls in these tubs transplanted from seed raising mix in 200mm pots.

inside each big pot only contains two 25 ltr bags of 2.50 brunnings potting mix and one of those perlite bags they sell for like 8 dollars. the nutrients you will need are all from Bunnings also and I'll post a photo of all of them but watering them every second to third day 5ltrs each in 10L watering can all through veg one cap of liquid seaweed and one cap nitrosol easing off the seaweed into flower and exchanging it for potash and one use of the trace elements and gogo juice in every second water throughout also use neem in earlier to middle stages of grow before pests arrive to avoid all problems before you meet them. I have had my cats catch 3 inch grasshoppers before in the backyard and would not like to find out how quickly they can mow down plants

attachicon.gifImage1491787502.227623.jpgattachicon.gifImage1491787536.396691.jpgattachicon.gifImage1491787617.655905.jpg

Nice! You got neighbors on the other side of that fence? How do you deal with the smell?

I havent finished a grow in it as of yet but 3 of the 4 plants are in as we speak i will agree i left all nutes in for 1 plant and it def got notrogen toxicity and burnt tips for awhile but is fine now the other 2 in the same soil have had no issues whatsoever but i removed roughly half the nutes from the start

How do you remove the nutes? I made the mistake of buying a potting mix with slow fert

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app