What's some soil to use from Bunnings?

This is Ice Cream is growing in cheap arse bunnings dirt with a 50/50 mix with perlite, only cause I ran out of coco when I was transplanting and couldn't be bothered getting more coco lol. It seems to be doing pretty good.

(If you see any seed pods that's not a grow error i pollinated her by hand with my Peyote Purple male pollen, should produce amazing offspring).Peace

Ice Cream

post-60332-148825978791_thumb.png

Ice Cream (left side)

post-60332-148825980768_thumb.png

I'm in Melbourne, growing sativa outdoor,  and I'm having great success with Scotts Osmocote Professional "Vegetable, Tomato and Herb" mix in large (50L?) pots. Note that it specifically mentions "herb" on the bag so it is obviously meant for us to use.

I used to be strictly a Debco man, but this year I have switched to Scotts.

btw, I am also getting some good tomatoes and silver beet from plants grown in that same Scotts mix.