What's some soil to use from Bunnings?

Grab an organic soil mix, some brickies sand and perlite and mix them to the ratio of 2-3 Parts soil, 1 part sand & 1 part perlite.

Worth noting I've never tried this though but it's a similar soil recipe Gumby from this forum uses. https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/75022-gumbys-oz-stoner-log/

For a veg nute you could use Chron's Super Sauce found here. Just don't use it inside. When it comes to flower ease off the super sauce and start potash. https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/18469-chrons-super-sauce/

For a newbie I'd suggest this one, as it's a bit hard to stuff up with it.

http://www.gfls.com.au/wp-content/gallery/packaged-product/searles-potting-mix.jpg

My process...

1) Soak 20 odd beans for 2-4 days until they crack and throw out a root about 1cm long.

2) Seed out into a foam tomato box using the above potting mix. Use a pencil and space out 3 by 6 rows to the depth of 2.5cm and place a cracked bean into each hole with the root tip pointing down and lightly cover over hole with potting mix, and gently water in with watering wand or watering can with the shower head thingy on it so not to expose the beans when watering. Make sure the container (foam tomato box) you use has good drainage.

3) For the first month, water about twice a week. You'll get the hang of this because you'll see the potting mix will dry out on the top by the next time it needs watering.

4) By the time the seedlings grow to a height of 150-250cm tall (usually a month from seeding), you can pot them out using the same potting mix. I usually plant out into at least a 250mm pot, depending on strain you may want up the pot size. A 250-290mm pot is suffice for a auto-flower strain from what I've found. But see how you go as you can always upsize the pots you use.

5) When the plant/s start showing signs of flowering, Start using potash like eestapak mentioned.

6) Without getting too scientific, harvest the buds once 3/4's of the pistils have gone brown.

7) Dry, cure and enjoy your own personal smoko. :haha:

• Upvote 2

Are you taking the piss Carlos?

bunnings shit will grow pounds and pounds of quality cannabis and if u think it wont  look at my last 2 grows outdoor 100% bunnings and this year 100% potting mix coco peat perlite rooster booster and last years soil.

Nutes? bunnings again red bottle purple bottle and seasol and whatever else i need they have it all oh and sugar cane mulch to give the babies a nice enviroment to grow

100% i'll put money on it so bunnings waste of time meh 

Also i grabbed a bag of the  $2.95 compost from bunnings cheapest they have put it in a pot put a small jasmine in and watered it sporadically throughut the summer, i gotta repot tomorrow oh and grab some more $2.95 shit from bunnos to top the new pot.

Edited by Jagged