Outdoor Strain Advice - want short plants in Vic

Hi people,

First post on here. Been a long long time since I last grew anything and it seems that the choices of strains available now are crazy compared to the old days. I have a veggie patch that I can get away with growing about 6 plants in but I want to keep them short, ideally 1m or less, certainly no 2 or 3m giants. I will be topping the plants to try and get as many buds as possible but haven't really got the room to train them out to keep a big plant low. Looking for feminized outdoor strains that stay small & will grow easily in the Vic climate, target yield is about 3 ounces per plant, obviously more is great but this is just for myself so dont need to be producing kilos.

Currently looking at GreenHouse White Rhino, Barneys Farm Pineapple Chunk & Paradise seeds Wappa all from Bonza but totally open to suggestions. I've had some Wappa before from a friend and it tasted great so hoping for something fruity like that, not a fan of the woody style flavours like Amnesia. Also seem to prefer indica plants rather than sativa's and from past experience they are a bit easy to get going anyway.

Any info greatly appreciated

The Wappa seems like a good strain. Haven't grown it just read about it. Same goes for the Pineapple Chunk which could be a good option as well. Some suggestions for you though could be Granddaddy Purple or just the classic Northern Lights. If you want to keep them short there was a guy on Reddit by the user /u/HerbLion who did an outdoor scrog of a Master Kush and managed to keep it incredibly low as well as producing quite a high yield so this might be an option you could explore.

Here is the link to it.

just a note on pineapple chunk & many other strains 

some have a few phenotypes , the pineapple chunk i have right now is as stretchy as all get out 

looks like she will easy double in size by the time she's done & has been very slow in flowering

I find this site a good one to look up strains http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Pineapple_Chunk/Barneys_Farm/

5 known phenotypes of pineapple chunk 

just a note on pineapple chunk & many other strains 

some have a few phenotypes , the pineapple chunk i have right now is as stretchy as all get out 

looks like she will easy double in size by the time she's done & has been very slow in flowering

I find this site a good one to look up strains http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Pineapple_Chunk/Barneys_Farm/

5 known phenotypes of pineapple chunk 

Itchy is right that is a good site. Plus just one more recommendation. Look around at other seed banks. Bonza no longer does the buddy system I think so they're all on equal level now in terms of postage to Aus. Herbies have a good record as do Attitude Seed bank.