Alcohol is 114 times more deadly than marijuana.

Pot has sent plenty of people off their fucking heads, for some its a tnuc of a drug

In the 70s/80s it was the drug of choice for psychosis,

That being said, the pot you get now i.e from coffee shops in Amsterdam, that hasn't been flushed and is low in CBD, will make you go balmy in a heartbeat.

The younger you start smoking marijuana and more heavily you smoke marijuana the more susceptible you are to psychosis

Genetics play a large role in the equation too

• Upvote 1

hehe

Mr. Mackey said it best.

Drugs are bad.. mmmk.

: Mr. Mackey (Eminem) the kids

See children, drugs are bahhhd (c'mon)

and if you don't believe me, ask ya dahhhd (ask him man)

and if you don't believe him, ask ya mom (that's right)

She'll tell you how she does 'em all the time (she will)

So kids say no to drugs (that's right)

So you don't act like everyone else does (uh-huh)

Then there's really nothin else to say (sing along)

Drugs are just bad, mmm'kay?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

That being said, the pot you get now i.e from coffee shops in Amsterdam, that hasn't been flushed and is low in CBD, will make you go balmy in a heartbeat.

The younger you start smoking marijuana and more heavily you smoke marijuana the more susceptible you are to psychosis

Genetics play a large role in the equation too

Its a little bit hard to get exited let alone psychotic off the shit they call pot now

Smoked a bowl of some supposedly dynamite strain, an hour later had to have a few bongs of my shit, and was right for a few hours

You can't sell good shit, no tnuc wants it, you sell crap and everybody wants some.

I just smoke it all meself now, or give some to a few old mates.

Personally I think piss and pot is a great way to self medicate, just like they did in the old days

• Upvote 1

I made some oil off the scraps of me fruity shit(cats piss x) every morning I have some in me cuppa, is good shit

Went to the city the other day though I'd better have a double dose, I'm a early bird so first one at 6am next at 8am

Was racing of me titties all day and half the night, remember seeing 4am and thinking this is really good shit

Caught up with some mates, got on the piss, drank a shit load, got up the next day had another cuppa and off to the races again

A quick counter lunch and flew the kite home.

Who needs any other drugs, cannabis has it all, just mix a JD or two in and you are right for life

You got to eat healthy tho or your FUCKED no matter what you do

• Upvote 2