Alcohol is 114 times more deadly than marijuana.

I know this applies to me anyway.  It nearly killed me.  I have proven this scientifically...simple science but science nonetheless.  :D

Faith :sun: 10 yrs.

OMG just read this now.. i hope you can control your alcohol intake and never do drink driving.. guess that nearly killed you?

That makes no sense. How is alcohol more deadly than canna? That implies that canna is deadly.

Show me one fatality from canna

i think both are deadly if misused and overused.. like the cases of drink and drug driving .. even if they are drunk or under the influence of drugs, even if they find they're over the limit in breathalyser, still will insist to drive.. it will not only harm you but many innocent lives. 

As somebody who battled with alcoholism for many years (haven't had a drop in ~5 years now), all I can say is lol @ alcohol being considered only being 114 times more dangerous than pot in this study. It's a fkn million times worse, not to mention highly addictive when it gets a hold of you. Some kids have unintentionally ended their life with one bottle of vodka/whiskey. One bloody bottle, just drunk too quick. Anyway enough facepalms, in the name of science it's time for 114 bowls of Mother Nature's good stuff. If I'm not back in a few hours call the police and tell them to bring some doritos and salsa cos I would've fallen asleep before I could finish my Coles order, thanks.

As somebody who battled with alcoholism for many years (haven't had a drop in ~5 years now), all I can say is lol @ alcohol being considered only being 114 times more dangerous than pot in this study. It's a fkn million times worse, not to mention highly addictive when it gets a hold of you. Some kids have unintentionally ended their life with one bottle of vodka/whiskey. One bloody bottle, just drunk too quick. Anyway enough facepalms, in the name of science it's time for 114 bowls of Mother Nature's good stuff. If I'm not back in a few hours call the police and tell them to bring some doritos and salsa cos I would've fallen asleep before I could finish my Coles order, thanks.

One bottle of vodka? What puss's..... they get behind the wheel afterwards or something ?