In or out?

no expert here on worms but from memory i read the reds & blues stick around the top more so than an earth worm which will go a little deeper 

don't think it really matters when i look in my 4 level worm bin , the bottom level is anything but empty of red worms ,

its what comes out the other end of a worm & i don't think anyone has started grading worm shit , go with the local earthworms but both i don't think would hurt 

my currant reading & listening says molasses would only possibly target 1 or maybe 2 bene's in the soil for there happiness 

the sugars created by the plants & bene's them salves doing there thing would be much more wide ranging & beneficial 

add the removal of seasol & adding kelp meal for those bene's to brake down / do there thing & create lots of diff sugars/nutes ect 

along the way 

more top dressing / feeding the soil gets nutes to the plants more perfectly than any bottle can + soil diversity will help protect your plants 

really is up to you , using seasol or molasses won't hurt anything as you know from your last grow

Seeing you're dealing with soil that's primarily consists of sand. I'd be going with 50 litre pot/s in the ground option like a few have suggest. The reason for this is because water retention will most likely pose a problem in sand. Unless you're prepared to dig out a huge bed and cart in at least 2- 3 cubic metres of good soil.

But yeah, personally if it was me. I'd be digging the 50 litre pots in and use Searle's premium potting mix to fill them up. But spread them out, don't have them all bunched up otherwise there's a good chance they might get spotted. As the type of plants that grow naturally in sandy loam don't usually offer much cover for the lush green that cannabis can be. Also, if this sandy location is near a beach keep in mind that the plants may not go so well due to the salty conditions.