MYDX TEST UNIT

That's some pretty cool info, didn't realise they showed terpene's as well.

But unless you are doing some pretty serious stuff to do with specific medicines or breeding for specific levels, I just don't see what use the info is aside from being nice to know.

At the end of the day FIWH's suck it and see approach makes more sense from a personal usage perspective, medicinal or recreational, as the varying interactions between all the cannabinoids and terpenes is too complex to predict from raw numbers, and individuals reactions vary as well.  Not to mention it's a prime excuse for a toke :bonghit:

Having said that, drop the price to $130 and I'd snap one up.

i totally agree of the price was right i would grab one just because it would be a pretty cool toy. plus if everybody on the forum had one then we would see some great comparisons of each others gear which would be cool.

I have used 2 of those THC kits as well & have tried several samples. Ive tried bud & leaf & both come up as bright red ?, bit gimmiky i think. Id rather put the $75 toward one of the MDX kits. Go halves, thirds with some pple & all of a sudden its justifiable

Ozzy when you say 20% margin either way, where did you read that ?

Have actually e mailed them twice asking how they validate its accuracy,....no reply

Personally for anyone using it for medicinal, think its a great tool. Until you can get samples tested legally in labs here, (which still cld be yrs away & probably vry expensive) is a great alternative. At least then you can alter your doses according to the results

The 20% eather was when they 1st come out, i did read it some where on a heap of tests that was done.

They used the same plant and did testing and it came out a diff each time by the time they finished playing with it and crunched the numbers the margin they said was about 20%

I have used 2 of those THC kits as well & have tried several samples. Ive tried bud & leaf & both come up as bright red ?, bit gimmiky i think. Id rather put the $75 toward one of the MDX kits. Go halves, thirds with some pple & all of a sudden its justifiable

Ozzy when you say 20% margin either way, where did you read that ?

Have actually e mailed them twice asking how they validate its accuracy,....no reply

Personally for anyone using it for medicinal, think its a great tool. Until you can get samples tested legally in labs here, (which still cld be yrs away & probably vry expensive) is a great alternative. At least then you can alter your doses according to the results

Hey Topai have you been smoking that wacky stuff or what?

If you go back to the thread of the ad you put in you will see under the orange no 2 it says 20% accuracy.

Then under the orange No 3 in the photo of the phone it says for THC 15. Something percent ,followed by a plus or minus of 3. Something percent .Which is 20% of 15 .