Nerve Root Sleave Injection's

Holly shit I am back after 15 Nerve Root Sleeve Injection's in my lower back.

I can tell you that them injections made me skip a bit,Don't know if I will be fronting back up again in 12 months time for another 15 injections as they really mess with me big time for about a week after the injection.

Plus the S/1 =Sacrailiac joint injection hurt like all fuck,The shit they injected me with to kill the pain from the injection's don't seem to work to good on me now day's.

O'Well I will just have to harden up a bit more hey.  lol.

Now the pain is under control a bit more I will try an get a new grow on the road now.

Here is to all them  other poor sucker's that suffer from chronic pain.I wish you well.

Regards,Dingo-2008.

• Upvote 2

been looking into injections for sciatic nerve pain, sucks when ya come to that as a choice for relief ... 

Here's to a relatively pain free grow!

TY Matti.

Matti you may find that the injection will help you with the sciatic nerve pain as well.

The injection help me with my sciatica pain.

Best of luck Matti.

Hi Ozzy,They sure do hurt most of the time an that is due to the doctor getting the needle in the right place.lol

Hi TSJ,

If I were you mate I would try the injection's out just to find out if they will help you.

All the best to you crew an hope you have a pain free day,or am I just dreaming about pain free day's.lol

Regards,Dingo-2008.

dang guys.

i hope you are all alright?.

i thought i had pain filled days with my bung knee.. bent back.. and fucked up teeth.. dang.. sorry guys..(although dental pain still sucks the big ones).

i hope everyone gets a little pain relief any way they can.

best of luck guys.