Hi again- sorry it has been a while all....

Hi all, 

I had grand plans this year...
In january I ordered over 25 femisised seeds, in hope to use some of the lantana surrounded 4-5 acres free....eventually, after hopeful cloning ...???

It took till JULY to be finally refunded, and I NEED to take advantage like NOW/asap, of a spare surrounded paddock I have access too atm. 

I have horses , and dogs as a 'reason' to be in said paddock near me. 

Idea was to put established seedlings in areas that were suitable. 

Sadly, I spent over $200- a LOT of $ for me, and I've been scared to order since.

I once ordered from Bonza....never arrived and that time I was silly and stupidly didnt have registered poat.

So....PLEASE , true recommedations please?

Of where to get feminised seeds, and asap?

I don't know at all to do/

S.S <3

Did you use Bonza's buddy delivery?

Having had more seed intercepts than hot dinners it's now the only way I'll order seeds from OS because they're sent to you via domestic post. It's kinda registered, whilst they don't send tracking numbers unless you ask for them I believe?... they did send me an email after they were delivered as they had tracking.

I dont think one seed bank is better than the other with this stuff. Customs intercepted nearly 2000 seed packages from UK and over 400 from the Netherlands the year before so they know where they come from. Around 95% of all cannabis intercepts in the mail are seeds from OS

Bugga bum about your seeds.....my Bonza orders over the past 4 years have all made it safely...touch wood. I agree with fellow posters and suggest that you go with one of their premium postal options, worth every cent imo. Other than that don't stress, it's the middle of winter so there's plenty of time to order seed. Relax, roll a number and get excited about Spring

Did you use Bonza's buddy delivery?

Having had more seed intercepts than hot dinners it's now the only way I'll order seeds from OS because they're sent to you via domestic post. It's kinda registered, whilst they don't send tracking numbers unless you ask for them I believe?... they did send me an email after they were delivered as they had tracking.

I dont think one seed bank is better than the other with this stuff. Customs intercepted nearly 2000 seed packages from UK and over 400 from the Netherlands the year before so they know where they come from. Around 95% of all cannabis intercepts in the mail are seeds from OS

Flamstaa. Where do these figures come from?

Edited by Serrated edge