Aboriginal entheogen use

Origins ...origins area funny thing and well just like humans ...very few or any sites in the world could be called with 100%accuracy the original site ....

When it was first used after animals it would have been passed around so often if the first site was 400 acres in area say ...once that moved out for ever after 3 or 4 years in a new spot ...could be said to originate in that area ...especially if it takes a new appearance .which can happen over 30 years easily...the ice age would have been a time where it got moved and probubly died out in certain areas but was re introduced ....

So what are the origins or original site of gdp...california ...just an example

There definately was india nepal afi etc and china .africa ..but most of that was from the dutch east india ships and the silk road ...and seafaring out of asia ...china pioneered this ...remember china extended to all vietnam and all korea and cambodia etc at one time ....the traders were trading with natives in the top end.... ...but so say these are all the original is speculation ..because of movement by humans .....the birds or wild cattle and horses would have been the first consumers of it ....until a human decided to smoke it ...then its original area ...changed forever ...cannibas is the only plant in the world ahead of all the top ones..corn soy and tomatos ...wheat..roses.. etc...that has the most and an endless breeding and adaption history ....so even in another 4000 years there will be even more cannabis varietes no one has ever seen ....like a cannibas groundcover ...or a cannabis climber ...

Trust me ...it will happen given enough time .Its not as far fetched as you think ...just because you leave school with an education ....doesn't mean your educated. .

This is the golden seal ...mother natures gift ..

Its origins are earth not a partcular spot.so who paid attention to it first ?birds.....and rivers floods moved this plant around...these two were the first main ones...animals and floods would have put it in many places before humans.

No disrespect ...i have researched this subject a lot .....

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

In the late 90's I found a bag seed and grew it and got a plant that grew like a creeper ended up about a meter across and no more than 12 inches tall grown in a turbo tank buds didn't get any bigger and where the same size as a marshmallow probably a little bit smaller I have no doubt there will be many more types like this floating around
  • Upvote 1

In the late 90's I found a bag seed and grew it and got a plant that grew like a creeper ended up about a meter across and no more than 12 inches tall g?rown in a turbo tank buds didn't get any bigger and where the same size as a marshmallow probably a little bit smaller I have no doubt there will be many more types like this floating around

what was the leaf shape?

• Upvote 1