Ideal tent size for 900w led

What make of LED Light did you buy,All the info about what size room the led light will run should be in the info sheet that comes with your grow light an it should be on the website that you brought the led light from as well.

But if the LED light is  a 900watt job then it will  do the size room you have been thinking of getting.

You have to be very careful with what brand of LED Light you buy as there is a lot of crap led light out there that are cheap crap an they don't have the true watts that the sellers try to tell you that the led light is rated at. That is why I asked you what brand of LED light you brought.

Your best bet is to do a lot of reading up on your led light that you have brought an learn   how to use it proply to grow with.

There is plenty of info here at OZstoners to read up on plus just google for more info,An most led light will have  web forums on how to use your led grow light as it is very easy to fuck up an burn your plants with LED lights.You can never do to much reading on how to use your led lights proply so you get the best outta your led light.

I wish you all the best for you grow an try an do a diary on your grow with photo's an that way when you ask question's about your grow an your led light people will be able to see what you are talking about an people will be able to help you out a lot faster an give you the right info.

Regards,Dingo-2008.

Good to see another  {W.A.} Sand grouper on site.    There is quite a few  { W.A.} Sand Grouper here on this site.

And by the way your first Name  would not be Anton by any chance would it an a Gero born guy,???.

Hope I did not freak you out by asking you that question.lol,

Regards,Dingo-2008.

Hey mate the light is actually coming from mate who bought it and now can't grow, he told me it's a 900 but it's actually 800 pulling an actual consumption of 205, 5w epistar leds, I'm a regular smoker but completely newbie when it comes to growing so I really appreciate the advice and any more you'd like to throw my way lol,

No mate I don't mind I'm not from gero living in Perth but originally from Ireland but as my misses is Aussie my kids are Aussie this place shall forever be my home

What make of LED Light did you buy,All the info about what size room the led light will run should be in the info sheet that comes with your grow light an it should be on the website that you brought the led light from as well.

But if the LED light is a 900watt job then it will do the size room you have been thinking of getting.

You have to be very careful with what brand of LED Light you buy as there is a lot of crap led light out there that are cheap crap an they don't have the true watts that the sellers try to tell you that the led light is rated at. That is why I asked you what brand of LED light you brought.

Your best bet is to do a lot of reading up on your led light that you have brought an learn how to use it proply to grow with.

There is plenty of info here at OZstoners to read up on plus just google for more info,An most led light will have web forums on how to use your led grow light as it is very easy to fuck up an burn your plants with LED lights.You can never do to much reading on how to use your led lights proply so you get the best outta your led light.

I wish you all the best for you grow an try an do a diary on your grow with photo's an that way when you ask question's about your grow an your led light people will be able to see what you are talking about an people will be able to help you out a lot faster an give you the right info.

Regards,Dingo-2008.