Strain decision help for mothers

I want to start two mothers of a good yielding but nice tasting and potent strain that gives a heavy stone effect, that grows well and big in a nice outdoor environment, the strains i have on me already are

Bubbleicious

Northern lights

Cheesus

Pineapple chunk

Critical impact

Chocolate skunk

Money maker

If any of you guys have tried these strains please comment and let me know how it went , if any of you guys also have any other recommended strain/s also feel free too let me know

Thanks

Pine Chunk indica pheno fits the bill, though the stone could be a bit heavier into the body for my personal tastes.  Northern Lights seems to fit the bill as well, but isn't as big of a grower as the PC.  Haven't grown either of those outdoors yet though.

But, I completely agree with what Tig said, except maybe it's worth taking a clone of each before flowering to potentially keep as a mum in case one turns out to be perfect so you can save yourself pheno hunting later.

I would also add that you are better off looking for the perfect stone rather than massive yield, unless your main priority is commercial.  I'd rather yield 500 grams of great stone than 1500 grams of ineffective medicine.

• Upvote 2

Thanks tig and phycho, yeah i understand all that.. like back in the 90s i could only pull 150g off a 10 week northern lights but it was the best ive ever smoked hands down, little plants but potent and a great heavy stone but i would of thought after 26 years theyre would be better yielding and stronger strains , obviously they vary with phenotypes and in saying that i think i might just play around this season and just try all of them out , maybe hit the good plants with the cortical silver on one stem only and freeze the male pollen until needed.

And Nutter have you tried the incredible bulk , if so would you say it was a good smoke and in saying that was it tasty with a heavy stone , would it get someone with a high tolerance stoned?

Cheers

Yes yes & more yes   S M    I do believe it is more suited to outdoor & let fully mature  will do what you need,  it also has an above average yield

The breeders say 20-25%  thc & i think there pretty close,   but as always it depends on your growing skill & how mature you can let it get

Ive also seen it cloned, with good results (in)    all the best

Nutter

Yes yes & more yes S M I do believe it is more suited to outdoor & let fully mature will do what you need, it also has an above average yield

The breeders say 20-25% thc & i think there pretty close, but as always it depends on your growing skill & how mature you can let it get

Ive also seen it cloned, with good results (in) all the best

Nutter

Awesome nutter, ill be getting incredible bulk by the sounds of it haha

And maybe try 'Whats the frequency keneth' aswell just because that name haha

Stonedmountain