The devils farm fresh juice

Hey guys i have one of my favorite juice recipes and thought id share it although in vague on the quantity of the ingredients you can fine tune your own as ya go

I use a milkshake mulcher/juicer/blender (whatever ya call it its got a glass jug lol)

Handful of fresh fan leaves ( no stalk just the fingers of the leaf )

Banana or 2

Honey

Bit of ice (not the drug )

Either milk or water wither works fine if you wanna thickener add ice cream and maybe not use the ice

Blend and boy oh boy this recipe has made me feel energetic and gives me a boost to get shit done

Also i preserve my wet fan leaf in the freezer woth zip lock bags and in a chicken nugget box (to stop the inlaws from noticing )

• Upvote 2

Hey guys i have one of my favorite juice recipes and thought id share it although in vague on the quantity of the ingredients you can fine tune your own as ya go

I use a milkshake mulcher/juicer/blender (whatever ya call it its got a glass jug lol)

Handful of fresh fan leaves ( no stalk just the fingers of the leaf )

Banana or 2

Honey

Bit of ice (not the drug )

Either milk or water wither works fine if you wanna thickener add ice cream and maybe not use the ice

Blend and boy oh boy this recipe has made me feel energetic and gives me a boost to get shit done

Also i preserve my wet fan leaf in the freezer woth zip lock bags and in a chicken nugget box (to stop the inlaws from noticing )

Awesome, sounds tasty. Snap freezing, good idea. Waste not want not. Perhaps one day we will be lawfully able to pick fresh from our gardens all year round. 

Yes it would be splendid to be able to lawfully pick our greens all year round i try to make sure they are the juiciest fans but if bone comes to crunch ill do with any leafs. ..... might make one now

Let me know how you find the recipe i might give yours a crack i got some apples ere

Edited by 420devil

I also use spinach when i have some .... am curious if kale would be great

I've been into my Super Juices and Smoothies for about a year and a half now, and this is sparked a great interest and absolutely will try it today or tomorrow. By "super" I mean I add stuff like pro-biotics, maca powder, baobab powder, kale powder, acai berry powder, camu camu powder, Chia seeds, flax meal, cacao powder, spirulina, etc etc etc etc...the list and my cupboard are pretty full and endless lmao. Now I don't add all those at one time, I swap and change depending on what flavour juice/smoothie I make, usually just one or 2 of the "super" ingredients at a time. But now I think I will sub in some or all  canna leaves for a change from spinach and kale. 

I started the whole juice thing after watching Fat, Sick and nearly dead by Joe Cross...Lost massive weight and have gone back to a rather moderately healthy diet with some simple pleasures still jumping in there, but still have at least 1 or 2 juices or smoothies a day as it has really made a physical difference on my everyday living, such as energy, skin health, my blood pressure has gone back to normal with no medications now, and some behind closed doors intimate encounters have dramatically improved. Its become a way of life for me now and things like this post are an asset to explore more options. Good on ya Devil

Edited by Naked Monk
  • Upvote 1

Fresh cannabis juiced in a pulverising juicer is the way of the future !!!!

Indeed we juiced last 2 years and gave it also to an 12 yr old bluey for arthritits works a treat for him he lines up for his syringe with his  carcass 

I have read about the antioxidant benefits of the leaf.

But from memory it doesn't actually give you a buzz..does it

My wife got a buzz and i was like it must be the cbd or some other cannabinoid i am not read up on because u are right thca does not buzz you and it only buzzed first couple of times and then she was good