White Widow auto winter grow

Thanks, I am amazed in how my plants have grown. I put it down to having a place to put them in the really cold nights. I have attached some photos of the enclosure I built to put them in at night when it cold. An also I have them on a movable trolley to allow me to move them around to get the best sunlight during the day. I wish I had grown some plants early as I have spent a small fortune to pay for my enjoyment. Thankyou for all the help I have received from this site. Its been awesome.

post-58442-0-98831300-1467370305_thumb.jpg

post-58442-0-40991200-1467370309_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Thanks for that, Just a question. What is the difference between drying and curing. And does anyone have links any recommended post about the best way to go about harvesting. I keep reading and seem to get more confused.... I was just going to cut them down, Trim off the excess leaves and them hang them in my dark shed for a few weeks. Any recommendations welcome....

Basically you dry to the point when the stems start to snap instead of bending, then you destem and jar the buds up.  A week or 2 of jar burping until the moisture levels are correct and stable then keep the jars sealed, that's when curing starts and the buds just get better from then on.  Experience is needed to learn the process properly, but once you do it a couple of times you'll pick up all the signs.

• Upvote 1