White Widow auto winter grow

Maybe Burgman himself? most likely I think who ever bred the White Widow"  then the Feminized then the Auto, but what do I know as I have yet to plant my first seed! my order for Fem White Widow has just been re-sent.

Damn I'm so tempted to use bagseed

Sorry I cant help you with who supplied them to ILGM. I went back through my emails and no mention who was the producer. I do go to a lot of trouble to protect them from the cold. Maybe they are a better strain, Hard to tell I suppose. best part is I still have 8 seeds from the same order.

I will put 2 more in at the end of winter which is about 2 months away.  No rush as I think I will have enough bud to get me through. Haven't had a smoke for 2 months, So pretty keen on this lot to be done.  Small country town is not an easy place to score, Being the reason I decided to give growing a go... Thanks for all the support from this site.

Dutch Passion , seeds  list an Auto White Widow,,,,,& in there comments  , they say it will grow to or up to 1 mtr,  a yield of 150 grms,  an easy plant to grow, under any conditions,,,,,,,Also the pics they provide, are very simular, to the one,s Pothead has posted,,,,,,,,So maybe only maybe

Nutter

The berry bomb auto I got in the way from paddy seeds are described as a cold weather strain on there site

Dutch Passion , seeds list an Auto White Widow,,,,,& in there comments , they say it will grow to or up to 1 mtr, a yield of 150 grms, an easy plant to grow, under any conditions,,,,,,,Also the pics they provide, are very simular, to the one,s Pothead has posted,,,,,,,,So maybe only maybe

Nutter