White Widow auto winter grow

A Greenhouse is great for your winter months,,,,,but if you hang one of those thermometer;s  that record highest & lowest temp:s for a 24 hr period youll find , the night time temp dropping to the same or very close to the same as outside,  but the frost wont kill your plants,  which leads me to the question is there any strains that can withstand very low night temps??

Nutter

My white widow autos have coped well with winter so far, It has been down to 2.3c (36.14) at night and the plants haven't been affected. I built a small enclosure and covered it in bubble wrap and as my 2 plants are in big pots and on a trolley, I put them in the enclosure at night. And its handy to have them on a trolley as where they are located, I don't always get sunlight in all areas all day. So I move the plants around for the best sunlight. Its normally down to minuses by this time of the year, But the weather has been very kind to me. I think I have about 2 weeks to go, But being winter. It might take a bit longer. The big fan leaves are dying off now and the heads are really starting to bulk up. My biggest problem is the smell as my plants are very close to the neighbours. I am going to try a automatic wall mounted air freshener to mask the smell a bit. Its been a great first grow and will surely be many more over the years to come....  Have added some pics...

post-58442-0-89181900-1465995110_thumb.jpg

post-58442-0-03621600-1465995114_thumb.jpg

post-58442-0-09261800-1465995117_thumb.jpg

post-58442-0-73803500-1465995119_thumb.jpg

post-58442-0-74498400-1465995122_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1