Hi all,

Wanted to share an experience with you all and hopefully save people the hassles i've had.

I recently placed an order with Onlinesmoke.com.au. It was a substantial order (over $150). I received a delivery over a week later with only half my order. I hadn't received any notification from them to suggest this would happen. I loggged into my account with them and it listed my order as partially shipped. I sent them numerous emails asking what was going on, and tried to ring them but NO response. This was 3 weeks ago - still nothing.

I looked up reviews for them online and found something even more sinister. Not only did a lot of people complain about the same thing that happened to me, but a couple of people claim to have had random purchases on their credit cards AFTER they had given this site their details. 

The person who owns this site is Jennifer Chuprova and they also own Bar and Hookah, Agung glass bongs and Onlinesmoke.

Please be careful dealing with ANY of these sites. BUYER BEWARE

• Upvote 2

I also placed an order with Ozbongs for over $150 as well. Everything came as described in less than a week. Unfortunately there was stuff I needed at onlinesmoke that Ozbongs didn't have. The last time I ordered from onlinesmoke was back in 2011 and they seemed ok then - certainly not the case now!

Hi all,

Wanted to share an experience with you all and hopefully save people the hassles i've had.

I recently placed an order with Onlinesmoke.com.au. It was a substantial order (over $150). I received a delivery over a week later with only half my order. I hadn't received any notification from them to suggest this would happen. I loggged into my account with them and it listed my order as partially shipped. I sent them numerous emails asking what was going on, and tried to ring them but NO response. This was 3 weeks ago - still nothing.

I looked up reviews for them online and found something even more sinister. Not only did a lot of people complain about the same thing that happened to me, but a couple of people claim to have had random purchases on their credit cards AFTER they had given this site their details. 

The person who owns this site is Jennifer Chuprova and they also own Bar and Hookah, Agung glass bongs and Onlinesmoke.

Please be careful dealing with ANY of these sites apart from here. BUYER BEWARE

Sorry to hear that, I've never heard about them before but I just go with the more popular shops

Edited by SmokeGanj
  • Upvote 1

I have also used onlinesmoke on many occasions before ,

They always delivered and the product was what they said it was but I haven’t ordered from there in 2 years ,

I would keep trying to contact them

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

couple years too late mate

• Upvote 2