• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Sol-Sense 315W Smart LEC Digital Ballst

Photo

Buyer Beware

- - - - - online smoke onlinesmoke Bar and Hookah Agung glass bongs Jennifer Chuprova

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Matsu

Matsu

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 553 Posts:
  • Location:In the middle of an Island, in the middle of the ocean!
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 600W HPS

Hi all,

Wanted to share an experience with you all and hopefully save people the hassles i've had.

I recently placed an order with Onlinesmoke.com.au. It was a substantial order (over $150). I received a delivery over a week later with only half my order. I hadn't received any notification from them to suggest this would happen. I loggged into my account with them and it listed my order as partially shipped. I sent them numerous emails asking what was going on, and tried to ring them but NO response. This was 3 weeks ago - still nothing.

I looked up reviews for them online and found something even more sinister. Not only did a lot of people complain about the same thing that happened to me, but a couple of people claim to have had random purchases on their credit cards AFTER they had given this site their details. 

The person who owns this site is Jennifer Chuprova and they also own Bar and Hookah, Agung glass bongs and Onlinesmoke.

Please be careful dealing with ANY of these sites. BUYER BEWARE

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• Moderator Crew
  • 9397 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.

That sux, yer that site dose not have a good rep, hasent had for a long time.

Try ozbongs, you wont be disappointed...

Cheers
ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

1c09cfd2af86b08236d8aae64be3c1c2.png 238aaf249588faf6b08458dc851d1fd2.png 9eacf9355edd65a41896f9498ab26e43.png
lback-OS-05a.gif post-5-1216534976_thumb.png

General Cultivation Q&A

jaikai: couldnt run a choko vine over a shithouse ffs...

The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Dealing of cannabis/marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

FullCircle

FullCircle

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 286 Posts:
  • Interests:Travel, Travel, Travel!
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
That stinks :(

OzBongs have always been reliable for me

Matsu

Matsu

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 553 Posts:
  • Location:In the middle of an Island, in the middle of the ocean!
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: 600W HPS

I also placed an order with Ozbongs for over $150 as well. Everything came as described in less than a week. Unfortunately there was stuff I needed at onlinesmoke that Ozbongs didn't have. The last time I ordered from onlinesmoke was back in 2011 and they seemed ok then - certainly not the case now!

FullCircle

FullCircle

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 286 Posts:
  • Interests:Travel, Travel, Travel!
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
Terrible customer service, or lack thereof! Not sure if OzBongs can order in things on special order, but might be worth asking...

SmokeGanj

SmokeGanj

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

Hi all,
Wanted to share an experience with you all and hopefully save people the hassles i've had.
I recently placed an order with Onlinesmoke.com.au. It was a substantial order (over $150). I received a delivery over a week later with only half my order. I hadn't received any notification from them to suggest this would happen. I loggged into my account with them and it listed my order as partially shipped. I sent them numerous emails asking what was going on, and tried to ring them but NO response. This was 3 weeks ago - still nothing.
 I looked up reviews for them online and found something even more sinister. Not only did a lot of people complain about the same thing that happened to me, but a couple of people claim to have had random purchases on their credit cards AFTER they had given this site their details. 
 The person who owns this site is Jennifer Chuprova and they also own Bar and Hookah, Agung glass bongs and Onlinesmoke.
Please be careful dealing with ANY of these sites apart from here. BUYER BEWARE

Sorry to hear that, I've never heard about them before but I just go with the more popular shops

Edited by SmokeGanj, 25 May 2016 - 10:08 PM.

LED Grow Lights | Prestige LED Grow Solutions Australia
Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.