Cure? Why not try it?

ok interesting.

As Ill be overseas at harvest, Ill ask my brother in law to chop down and cure for me, I was thinking it might go stale :)

Have to make sure its dry enough... like stems almost snap when bent at 90c . Even then - air the jars every week or so. 

It changes the smell and taste HEAPS - but for the better. 

Doesn't everyone do this ? Back in nz it's a big thing we don't smoke grass we smoke weed I was wondering why the bush allways smelt like grass here I was wondering what everyone was uptoo I also saw this kogz dude just smash his whole crop in a garbage bag [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners mobile app

Depends on how urgent you need it mate. Even non cured stuff is better than street crap ;) 

• Upvote 2

Yeah that's what I was thinking most people just pump it out as long as it doesn't have seeds it's all good kinda thing I've got a few good mates that fuck with the ultimate buds...just finito an half of og kush...but I really prefer my bush tbh I'm in Perth and can say I've actually been surprised by the hydro just the bush which doesn't make sence either cause it's so fkn hot lol [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by unclerkle