Queensland medicinal marijuana bill announced

Yes, I'm afraid they are Faith.  Wealth is power, and democracy is merely a smokescreen put in place to obfuscate the merry go round of wealth using it's power to centralise and increase wealth, and that extra wealth has to get sucked from somewhere.  Those who chase power, are friends to the wealth that gets them that power, not those who they claim to represent.  I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories, but unfortunately that is fact and not a conspiracy theory.

https://books.google.com/books?id=U_gHD547B3EC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

This extract does explain a lot the path we are on..

As the states can only work within the framework of the Federal legislation it cannot be any raw canna product, and I would in fact guess that when the wording is translated from legalese it will basically say pharma products only, but I'm not a lawyer. But even the wording in the QLD legislation basically points at pharma only, something about trialled and proven products only without looking through it again.

Pretty much what I figured. Bloody infuriating.