Soil amendments for guerilla grow

Hey guys I found an awesome spot for a guerilla grow and I will be spending the next few months prepping the plot before the grow season starts again. I will be using the native soil and will be growing 50-60 plants of the strains super silver haze, super lemon haze, blue dream, og kush, afghani, cheese, durban poison and dutch passion's Euforia. What would be some good soil amendments for this grow keeping in mind that i can only get to the plot one or two times a fortnight with one backpack full of stuff and the area I'm growing in is 4-5 km's into the bush and requires alot of steep walking to get to it.

Thanks

That's allot of amendments = 50 to 60 plants 

i'd look at cover cropping , cheapest option , lay down a winter cover crop 

then chop / flatten the cover crop , leave in place , 4 to 6 weeks B4 you plan to plant in 

& get a mulch on there as well to keep soil moist , you'll keep the bene's 

feeding on the mulch layer & working the soil for you 

• Upvote 1

I'm chucking a few of these in my under developed veggie beds http://greenharvest.com.au/SeedOrganic/CoverCrops/GreenManureCoolSeason.html that and a lot of herbs. I like the flowers...so many bees an lil wasps get there stuff going.   :)  Sorry Cooked I forgot the 'guerilla' side of it lol  Lotta work bro.  they'll chime in w/some advice soon...read heaps though :good:

Peace and good growing

Faith :sun:

I will be using the native soil...

What would be some good soil amendments for this grow keeping in mind that i can only get to the plot one or two times a fortnight with one backpack full of stuff and the area I'm growing in is 4-5 km's into the bush and requires alot of steep walking to get to it.

Thanks

What type of soil is the native soil? Need to know this befor you can look at improving it. Every soil type has different needs etc.

:peace: MongyMan

• Upvote 1

I'm chucking a few of these in my under developed veggie beds http://greenharvest.com.au/SeedOrganic/CoverCrops/GreenManureCoolSeason.html that and a lot of herbs. I like the flowers...so many bees an lil wasps get there stuff going.   :)  Sorry Cooked I forgot the 'guerilla' side of it lol  Lotta work bro.  they'll chime in w/some advice soon...read heaps though :good:

Peace and good growing

Faith :sun:

that's the go faith 

i got my winter cover crop from eden seeds , same thing https://www.edenseeds.com.au/?name=Product-Info-Seeds&product=green-manure-mix-autumn-winter

also putting some Daikon Radish in , which is basically a big root that you let rot in the ground & feed worms , mites ect

& being a big root it brakes up compacted ground , no dig & plenty food later for the plants you really want to grow