Led grow lights

LEDs are intense light on par with HPS depending on the wattage, that one 92w works fine you'll pull a gram a watt with that model if your doing DWC, keep it about 50cm above for seedlings and as it gets older dont stress about proximity as long as its at least 20cm from the canopy. I have this model, works fine, but considering the weight of it i'm looking at supplemental lighting of two 250w CFLs with reflectors, i've seen really good grows with CFLs and LED's combined. I've got a 80x80 tent works fine main cola was fucking huge, im hoping with some CFL supplemental the colas will get more density from the more broad spectrum of CFLs.

Nero u keep your led light 20cm above the canopy in a 80x80cm tent? you would be wasting a shit ton of light and getting absolutely no coverage, i ran 2 cobs (100watts total wall draw) in a 90x50cm tent and done perfectly fine could have used more wattage but it did work

I went back to hydro guy and had bit of winge about spider 4 being underpowered so he gave me spider 4+ which is double the power 800 watts for +$200

Hav'nt looked back. No probs,good with heat and quiet. Just gotta keep raising light every 2 weeks or so

Hi Afghan bob, just letting you know the Spider 4plus is 800w worth of diodes, running 400w of drivers, so the actual drawage is 400w for the S4+....our plus range has 172w COBs with 100w drivers per COB....our standard range has 90w COBs with 50w drivers per COB [emoji1303]

Cheers, Porcha

I do not disclaim anything about this message. I'm quite proud of it, really!