Led grow lights

Like I said in another post I'm here as me not as my business.

don't think that's poss 

you are your bizz 

your on a public forum , your biz is trying to sell products to those same people on that forum

wish you well in your bizz , it's a shame we have the laws we do here in oz cos alpha tester

grow diaries are adverts for your product , if ya gonna give up gear to a alpha tester best to be

getting a solid social media return for your investment in the tester , once again hard living with the laws of oz 

i can see both sides of this.

being a business owner and operator.

i advertise my products.. but if someones needs suit a better business i will recommend them to said person.

people can have separate opinions to their business.

but that being said.. i dont see most businesses run like this anymore.. most people only see $$.

• Upvote 1

You really need to find a grower like this guy Tang on youtube he is on UK forums doing diaries https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC298Mk5x2lyeatnIHEbUsqQ if u find someone like this with experience as a grower and your led's step up to the plate and u won't have problems with someone like Tang showing off there capabilities

when u pick someone look into there history of growing and see how consistent they are, and good luck the internet is your world :)

I use them to bud or when its hot,also they use heaps less power ,a 300w led will actually only draw about 130w I have a 150w led that draws 46w ,LEDs have to run at less than their value to be efficient, and I find the buds are denser ,furrier and way more resinous, for vegging fast I use hps ,but veg with LEDs too ,they are an essential addition anyway.

did many search and saw many reviews online and I chose mars hydro 900 led light. they said they are the most cost-effective light at their price and I think it is truth. Very bright and powerful light lol, and it can save more energy than hps. my babies like it so much and grow well now. Let's see how things will go.

Guys,sorry for dropping in,been following you through entire thread and really sounds like you understand LED'S. Could you please provide me with some knowledge on growfresh spider cob 400w led. I've searched up and down,in & out,and keep getting differing info. Just spent $480 on one and don't know whether to be happy or spent it on schappel corby's defence. Please help.

what do you think about the spider 4??

i have the spider 6 by growfresh and same position as you trying to find more info. it seems okay but my first grow so i dont have any experience to compare

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/78705-Indoor-LED-2nd-grow---Amnesia-and-Northern-Lights

• Upvote 1