Community Maintenance

• Admin

High Stoners, Sorry for any inconvenience however the cannabis community will be going offline for an hour or so within the next half hour.

• Admin

Sorry Stoners but we need to take the community offline again for a few hours and perform some more maintenance and updates. If they weren't important we would wait. The process shouldn't take more than a few hours as said and we'll be back online round midday or earlier. The community will go offline in 15mins. Cheers

• Admin

I realise where it is but the issue isn't occurring for me. When I click a notification there it takes me to it. We are closing the community off again within the next half hour to perform more maintenance and will have to see if it's fixed for you after it's complete.

• Admin

Ok Stoners we're going to close off the community for awhile to perform some more maintenance and a chat update if all goes well. The community will be offline within 15mins. ;)

• Admin

The oz stoners app wasn't working on my phone today, is that because of the maintenance?

Hey Adeloud, Yes it is sorry and we're working on it fast as we can. We'll keep you updated but shouldn't be too long cheers. ;)

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.