Craigslist

The problem in the market atm is that the Vietnamese illegals are the one's growing the crappy weed and the so called "bikies" have moved on to harder drugs with bigger profit margins with quicker turn around times.  Also depends where you live and unfortunately good growers get busted once word of mouth spreads. Growers buyers are better off using the darkweb marketplace compared to craiglist for quality, service and safety.

Where can i get info on buying weed on the darkweb ? I mean info specific to Australia. A lot of the reddit boards related to getting weed online is for the US only. Do you know if anyone buys the stuff from here and gets it sent over in the post ? Probably risky. I'm interested in the edibles, although i could always make edibles with weed !

Where can i get info on buying weed on the darkweb ? I mean info specific to Australia. A lot of the reddit boards related to getting weed online is for the US only. Do you know if anyone buys the stuff from here and gets it sent over in the post ? Probably risky. I'm interested in the edibles, although i could always make edibles with weed !

Depending on how much you are buying and how private you want to be, there are a few steps you can take.

Get a recommended vpn for darkweb use.

Download TOR.

Setup a bitcoin wallet and purchase bitcoins.

Only use encrypted communication.

Plenty of weed from Australia on the dark web along with whatever other drug you want.

Sending through the post in Australia is fairly safe.

Depending on how much you are buying and how private you want to be, there are a few steps you can take.

Get a recommended vpn for darkweb use.

Download TOR.

Setup a bitcoin wallet and purchase bitcoins.

Only use encrypted communication.

Plenty of weed from Australia on the dark web along with whatever other drug you want.

Sending through the post in Australia is fairly safe.

Cheers man. So i'd be getting it from Ozzy sources ?

Was looking at www.speedweed.com based in LA and they supply pretty much everything you want at a really high quality. (at least it appears very professional). Is the stuff on the Australian dark web comparable ? ie edible chocolate and the likes.

I'll have to get into the dark web. To be honest i'm afraid of opening it up cause i hear its full of pedos. Don't want to see any of that kind of stuff.

Cheers man. So i'd be getting it from Ozzy sources ?

Was looking at www.speedweed.com based in LA and they supply pretty much everything you want at a really high quality. (at least it appears very professional). Is the stuff on the Australian dark web comparable ? ie edible chocolate and the likes.

I'll have to get into the dark web. To be honest i'm afraid of opening it up cause i hear its full of pedos. Don't want to see any of that kind of stuff.

They have dedicated market places that sell everything. There are a few edibles on sale from Australia, but we are a long long way from the range the US offers. Look for the reputable sellers and the popular market places.