I've already started my dwc bucket got seeds online and some bag seeds I don't care about any of that I've done this dance b4 just never hydro with maryjane (chillies b4) so my babies are about 3inchs and killing it every day but I only realised that I got classic and not Aqua. I thought Aqua was just fancier than classic. Fml... But yeah everything's good so far just looking for some tips if someone's made the same MISTAKE!!! Argggh. Btw the Details are 35l bucket and my roots are already in the water with a gap there were looking a little shit but as they touched the water they took off. So I wonder is there anything I can do besides buy canna Aqua ?? I have there line up rhizo,zyme, Flores, vega? So yeah???

Ozzy you're a legend and you to joey. I would use cal-mag but canna don't make it so yeah? Or do they??? I'm going canna coz I saw my parents use it on there grow when I was a lil fella and it's quality. Use the good stuff to get the good stuff is my moto. But I'm open to anything at all if u swear by it. And I'm cheap but I realised after the chillis, THIS IS NOT SOMETHONG YOU CAN DO ON THE CHEAP! well the diy cheap anyway. Half me stuff is diy and the other top shit! lol peace all and maybe see you at Mardi grass 16

Cal/mag any decent brand. Mines in a grey bottle, everythibg else I use is Canna. Use at a weak rate, say 2ml a Litre. There is already Cal Mag in Canna so you don't want to overdose. You may not even need to add extra Cal Mag I just find it helps. And get yourself some Great White, comes in a blue bottle with a pic of a shark. This helps fights against disease and pathogens. I use this and swear by it. One scoop round the base of the plant or in the resovoir once every 2 weeks. Your welcome ;)

Long b4 aqua and all their other fancy stuff there was just good old' substra vega and flores.... and they work in virtually anything... i used to prefer those old green bottles too(i guess the nutes didn't age quick enough in those light-proof bottles for canna's bottom line), right now im trying coco a/b in a little dwc, shit is blowing upppp