Help I need somebody help not just anybody!

Hey Aussieau,first I want to say as a fellow Aussie a big Thankyou for the service you've given this country, I hope things brighten up for you soon. Anyway to the subject at hand ,they say "if you've only got lemons ,make lemonade" And bag seeds are better than nothing ,I think you said you have no probs with height ,so if you haven't turned back the lights yet a bit more veg should ensure you get a bit more bud .And 600 W will do you fine . Do your best at keeping your PH right ,airflow etc ,the plant will do the rest.As for the age of the seeds ,I don't think ( or know enough) it makes a difference to sex ,if that's what was in your original question. Just keep an eye out for any hermi traits ,all the way through flowering, good luck ,you know it's a good smoke ,and with luck and care you just might get a bumper crop ,cheers

Ok sorry for the late reply and sorry to billy goat if I took more offence then I should have. I've read through the responses and thanks to those that offered some words of support I appreciate it, too jagged yes I'm on full TPI and no it's absolutely crap and a fraction of what I was paid whilst serving and now I have a wife and dog! lol , the wife has almost finished uni and then hopefully the money issues will disappear but let me tell you the money they pay vets and ex military etc is pathetic but the support is even worse , veteran affairs I compare to an American insurance company.

And to he poster saying I spent a heap on equipment why not buy seeds .... As stated all equipment was borrowed ...... Hey don't get me wrong I would love some good strains to grow and eventually when I have the cash I'll get some , I did spend many years overseas where it was legal and have sampled literally 100s of different strains and I know how they all

Have there pros and cons but this is what I have to work with.

The issue I'm having now after much investigation is I believe one of the three is becoming stressed and rootbound due to the size of the pots they are in (250mm black grow pot, transplanted from seedling and stayed there since) the plants are going strong and buds starting to form etc but this one plant is showing what I now believe is tell tale signs of needing up potting , would you guys up pot 16 days into flower?

I'll add a pic but for some reason they were showing small on here , the other post I made re pot size has a bigger pic I believe .... Sorry I'll turn the hps off next time

Yeah I'm thinking I'll prob repot 2 of them and maybe the third although I

Snapped one of the main colas a few weeks ago on the third and although she has three nice main colas she is a bit shorter and a bit 'happier' then the other two , although it's only one showing signs at the moment

btw a few weeks ago my tent got to around 45 degrees for over 24hrs and the plants seemed a hell of a lot happier with no ill effects whatsoever , although this was quickly fixed , I was thinking whether my 'bag seed' from WA which most def was grown outdoors has been aclimatized to hotter temps ? Is this possible and would it be a good genetic trait to try and keep? All three plants which are from the same bag seed suffered no ill effects and it was def that hot for that long