• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Budrot blues( outdoor)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

brick

brick

live the dream

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3939 Posts:
  • Interests:PAKALOLO
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 1x250 MH for veg 1 x 400 watt HPS flower. Mainly the sun.

Caterpillars can cause bud rot as well. They shit and piss in the bud and it really sets off a chain reaction. Have a search with a torch around dusk or early in the morning when light just breaks. That is when I have found them most active and easy to spot. Look for little pellets of black poo stuck on the small leaves growing with the buds, if you see that then start searching. Fucking bud rot one of my pet hates. Used to happen to me in Victoria. Still happening where I am now, fuckit it.

When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the morning light, for your life and strength.
Give thanks for your food and the joy of living.
If you see no reason for giving thanks,
The fault lies in yourself.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
~ Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

[/size]

"Anyway i never count on anything until it's in my hand and i've got a good grip of it." d

'A true friend is someone who knows you're
a good egg even if you're a little cracked.'

Man has a poor understanding of life. He mistakes knowledge for wisdom. He tries to unveil the holy secrets of our Father, the Great Spirit.

He attempts to impose his laws and ways on Mother Earth.
Even though he, himself, is a part of nature, he chooses to disregard, and ignore it, for the sake of his own immediate gain.
But the laws of nature are far stronger than those of mankind…

Chief White Cloud. The Circle of life.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help."' - Former U.S. President,

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

itchybromusic

itchybromusic

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4478 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

i don't live in NSW but do agree with hashy , you prob have to expect some loss where ever you are outdoors & some years will be worse than others 

but there is no reason why you can't or wouldn't try to minimise as much loss as poss , might not get very far but i'd rather try something than just hope for the best 

billygoat

billygoat

• Banned
  • 6868 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS
Newby outdoor question... How does one tell if bud rot is happening ? I've only ever had it once indoors... And didn't even realise until harvest ...

Hempy SOG   ---   2018 SAL grow   ---    2016 indoor grow.   ---    2015 outdoor grow.    ---    2014 Sweet Seeds Autoflower grow.     

hermananian

hermananian

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 234 Posts:

Thanks everyone for the input )) I can handle loosing the 20%, its not getting the plants finished for those last few weeks when all the goodness happens, that pisses me off. I picked up some bud factor x today, its probably too late, though I watered some in to see if it does do anything. I have been able to cover them so they are dry, but the mold seems to be systemic once it gets going. This is why I'm trying bud factor x  chitin  Here a link   https://www.icmag.co...d.php?t=302271 

Edited by hermananian, 29 March 2016 - 07:48 PM.

flamstaa

flamstaa

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 Posts:
  • Interests:Flamming, Flanspliffling, footyballing
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Lighting: The MCG light towers with 1000w HPS

Yep, bud rot a plenty here in the Gippsland ranges this year, some plants more than others. I had none last year

torrietree

torrietree

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1455 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
I'm expecting a lot of bud rot this season due to the rain we've had the past week knocking all my plants around. Going to start an early harvest on some of my buds and try and keep some others going to finish off properly

itchybromusic

itchybromusic

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4478 Posts:

Thanks everyone for the input )) I can handle loosing the 20%, its not getting the plants finished for those last few weeks when all the goodness happens, that pisses me off. I picked up some bud factor x today, its probably too late, though I watered some in to see if it does do anything. I have been able to cover them so they are dry, but the mold seems to be systemic once it gets going. This is why I'm trying bud factor x  chitin  Here a link   https://www.icmag.co...d.php?t=302271 

Spraying in already high humidity is prob not going to help , you prob needed to be spraying well B4 now to help build any sort of resistents , i have no idea on bud factor x

maybe some info here might help http://www.cannabis....-powdery-mildew or look into setting up a IPM integrated pest/pathogen management

otherwise like i said light dep the plants to finish when you want if that helps with timing low humidity where you live , there is no quick fix only trying to be prepared for what's to

come , positive is you know it's coming so you can get in early with protection in whatever form that might be , sprays , soil drenches , flowering a plant early , know your enemy 

hermananian

hermananian

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 234 Posts:

Spraying in already high humidity is prob not going to help , you prob needed to be spraying well B4 now to help build any sort of resistents , i have no idea on bud factor x

maybe some info here might help http://www.cannabis....-powdery-mildew or look into setting up a IPM integrated pest/pathogen management

otherwise like i said light dep the plants to finish when you want if that helps with timing low humidity where you live , there is no quick fix only trying to be prepared for what's to

come , positive is you know it's coming so you can get in early with protection in whatever form that might be , sprays , soil drenches , flowering a plant early , know your enemy 

Thanks for the link, its a good read. I have had some better weather so slowly getting it under control. Its all just a part of outdoor fun )) Things are a lot easier indoor !!! 

itchybromusic

itchybromusic

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4478 Posts:

Thanks for the link, its a good read. I have had some better weather so slowly getting it under control. Its all just a part of outdoor fun )) Things are a lot easier indoor !!! 

no worries & yeah but you don't get outdoor quality indoor or maybe i should say , there's no sun & no full soil food web indoors 

& yeah it's fun , heart breaking , empowering , disappointing , gratifying , ect ect ect

_Puff_Tough_

_Puff_Tough_

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 Posts:
  • Interests:THE CANNABS AND TERPS ofcourse !Those who profit off of the misery of peaceful people are a prime example of what is wrong with this twisted world.
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Type:Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: HIDs
You suggested foliar spraying in an area of high humidity itchybro, read one of your first recommendations lol .... whatever, expert...
*** Warning - Cannabis causes severe paranoia in prohibitionist countries *** OVERGROW THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT !
Every individuals interaction with cannabis is such that we all have a unique understanding of its desires and behaviors and hence often growers give what appears to be two polar opposite solutions to a growers plant issues..... Some lack biological/botanical understanding and have a limited vocabulary to describe what was merely their understandings of the interactions they've had with the plant. Sometimes successes were'nt instantiated by the choices you made in your gardens though and what you thought may have assisted you in reaching your goals didnt, and hence there are many roads travelled.... remember that. TIC-TOC TIC-TOC...... If you use disco lights (leds) I will not provide you with any advice whatsoever.

Disclaimer:
I am occasionally a megalomaniac with delusions and psychosis so anything i claim is most likely totally utter nonsense, nothing i say can and will be used against me because i am totally fabricating anything mentioned......... Fuck you very much, with love.
***So.... some people in oz and around the world are legally entitled to grow, if you are asking for grow advice i presume you are legally entitled to do so. Contact me via messenger for any cannabis grow related concerns, i will happily assist.***
I habitually skim over threads. If it appears i have poor attention to detail.......... Chronmasta's legacy lives on.

Sent from my 3rd_Eye Using jizz-6.9.69

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.