Pharmacofascism and the rise of the State

Hey Terence  :thumbsup:  Good on you for getting off that garbage Oxycontin..  It never ceases to amaze me that Doctors are so hell bent on giving out prescriptions for pain that only increase the body pain over time and cause many other problems like destroying one's Liver, Stomach, Kidneys....

Those free trips they get from the Big Pharma companies must be good to encourage them to promote such crap.. but then I guess with the PM's wifey as CEO of one of the biggest Pharma co's in Oz, it's no surprises there...

Anyway, Congratulations on surviving those 9 years and giving all that opiate crap away and now Vaping Weed. You are a legend and I wish more people like you could tell others of your generation your experiences with Cannabis after giving painkillers the flick.

Have you heard of the #CannaNannas from the Medical Cannabis Users Association of Australia (MCUA)? They have just started approaching the RSL's all over the country to come and share knowledge about Cannabis and its many uses for pain relief and its healing properties..

Wishing you all the best Terrence... Keep on Vaping Man  B)  :sun:

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.