whole plant turned lime green 1 week into flower

get some liquid potash, or maybe try a bit of urea? 

I put a bag of that manutec epsom salts on my biatches over a period of about 2 weeks as well as a bottle of the trace elements u have there Faith. did fuck all, is magnesium like vitamin c to us, you gotta keep banging it through as it goes straight through us?

As soon as i put on the potash things started to rock and roll.

Was at bunnos today, was wondering if the calcium in the pool section would suffice?  

My delay wasnt as harmful as ur's faith but i'm a convert to Dec plantings that are in pots and need to be somewhat mobile we have 6 foot fences at this place and one is sitting at about 6 foot 3 in the pot up to 8 foot will be possible over the next 4 weeks.

If it was up to me all my weed would come that colour mate, i have a similar one that went lighter green when flowering started it didnt look like a mag def to me as the the greens changed all uniform like, more like a stage in growth/life, there wasnt the odd yellow fan or even more leaves that just look like that have had the green sucked out of em u will get the same affect im sure with liquid potash but i know which way i would go. I really hate the weed im getting atm all indica dom hybrids all dark dark green and smells like shit give e some of that lime green sativa goodness. After i went with the potash i saw the same green i been seeing the last 2 years, love the light green sativa buds, im not sure i had a lot of indica until skunk hit the scene where im from back back where an ounce bag was actually full, not those little half bags people putting ounces in these days oh i yearn lol

Getting down to 9 deg tonight here im interested if there will be any changes in the morning as it will be the coldest night so far for these babies after a hot summer lazing about

Sorr

sorry LGG i just typed a response & lost it 

Soil testing would be fantastic but a bit expensive & we can't talk detail on the plant we're growing at this point in time ,

which is not the be all & end all but would be nice to be able to do

In a living soil PH will be taken care of by the plant & bene's as it would be in a untouched forest , Jorge C Vid on water testing /PH , if you haven't seen already https://youtu.be/cz0myB7XXFA

As far as adding things,  for me anyway , it's top dressed , which needs breaking down & consumed by the bene's B4 being available to the plant

& i only use one kind of poo & that's worm , never had a bad response from using more or less castings , you can even sprout seeds in castings alone 

This living soil itchy, once ur going is there much maintaining that needs to be done once ur on the go?

have seen u mention it a bit and it really interests me i could see some tasty buds coming from all that life.

This living soil itchy, once ur going is there much maintaining that needs to be done once ur on the go?

have seen u mention it a bit and it really interests me i could see some tasty buds coming from all that life.

This is why i like it , no basically , "No Till" is just slight change in thinking from feed the plant to feed the soil although your still trying

to top dress things that will assist the plant it's still the bene's that will grow in symbioses with the plant as been done for millions of years  

set up your soil mix from the start then top dress after that , never change the soil , chop a plant

& put in a new clone / seedling right beside the old stump & go again straight away , some time during the next grow you

pull that stump & it will slide right out , no roots attached , people claim bigger & better with each grow

& also at a point of feeding only water the whole grow  ,

finding out things like Zym products are mostly malted barley which you can buy for $5 kg , It's a much better product when

you take the source item in it's raw form & use it apposed to all the processing , plus i got water at home , don't need to ship

50 bucks worth of water  across the world 

This is why i like it , no basically , "No Till" is just slight change in thinking from feed the plant to feed the soil although your still trying

to top dress things that will assist the plant it's still the bene's that will grow in symbioses with the plant as been done for millions of years  

set up your soil mix from the start then top dress after that , never change the soil , chop a plant

& put in a new clone / seedling right beside the old stump & go again straight away , some time during the next grow you

pull that stump & it will slide right out , no roots attached , people claim bigger & better with each grow

& also at a point of feeding only water the whole grow  ,

finding out things like Zym products are mostly malted barley which you can buy for $5 kg , It's a much better product when

you take the source item in it's raw form & use it apposed to all the processing , plus i got water at home , don't need to ship

50 bucks worth of water  across the world 

do u have a link to a page u think would be a good first up read on the subject, wouldnt mind experimenting with this for a bit, cheers :)

zym products are mostly malted barley ? omfg more nimbin bullshit.

what you know about it , " omfg more nimbin bullshit." armchair wanker

Now remember you started this , didn't have to but you choose to , what a champ you are ,

could have had a good discussion , we both might have learnt something but nu 

Ok so what do most of the zym products do there champ ? 

then when ya done tell me what malted barley dose for ya ? now careful wide mouth you made comment on an open forum , that means you just became an expert in both 

so give the listeners some solid info on the "Nimbin Bullshit"

Thanks for making me be a prick , just like you , champ 

What are malted seeds? 

Barley Malt Defined:  
Figure 69: A simplified diagram of a barley kernel during malting, showing a progressive picture of how the acrospire (the plant shoot)
grows along one side of the kernel. As it grows, pre-existing enzymes are released and new enzymes are created in the aleurone layer
which "modify" the endosperm (the protein/carbohydrate matrix starch reserve) for the acrospire's use. 
Malted barley is the source of the sugars (principally maltose) which are fermented into beer. The malting process allows the grain to
partially germinate, making the seed's resources available to the brewer. During germination enzymes in the aleurone layer (Figure 69)
are released, and new enzymes are created, that break down the endosperm's protein/carbohydrate matrix into smaller carbohydrates,
amino acids and lipids, and open up the seed's starch reserves. The endosperm is composed of large and small starch granules that are
packed like bags of jellybeans in a box. The cell walls (bags) within the matrix holding the starch granules (jellybeans) are primarily
composed of beta-glucans (a type of cellulose), some pentosans (gummy polysaccharide) and some protein. The box in this metaphor
is the outer husk. The degree to which the enzymes tear open the bags and start unpacking the starch granules (i.e. breakdown the endosperm)
for use by the growing plant (or brewers in our case) is referred to as the "modification." One visual indicator that a maltster uses to judge 
the degree of modification is the length of the acrospire which grows underneath the husk. The length of the acrospire in a fully modified
malt will typically be 75-100% of the seed length. 
If germination continued, a plant would grow, and all of the starches that the brewer hoped to use would be used by the plant. So, the maltster
gauges the germination carefully and stops the process by drying when he judges he has the proper balance between resources converted by
the acrospire and resources consumed by the acrospire. 
The purpose of malting is to create these enzymes, break down the matrix surrounding the starch granules, prepare the starches for conversion,
and then stop this action until the brewer is ready to utilize the grain. After modification, the grain is dried and the acrospire and rootlets are knocked
off by tumbling. The kiln drying of the new malt denatures (destroys) a lot of the different enzymes, but several types remain, including the ones
necessary for starch conversion. The amount of enzymatic starch conversion potential that a malt has is referred to as its "diastatic power". 

What are Enzymes? 

From Wikipedia:  
Enzymes /ˈɛnzaɪmz/ are large biological molecules responsible for the thousands of metabolic processes that sustain life.[1][2]
They are highly selective catalysts, greatly accelerating both the rate and specificity of metabolic reactions, from the digestion of food to the synthesis
of DNA. Most enzymes are proteins, although some catalytic RNA molecules have been identified. Enzymes adopt a specific three-dimensional
structure, and may employ organic (e.g. biotin) and inorganic (e.g. magnesium ion) cofactors to assist in catalysis. In enzymatic reactions, the
molecules at the beginning of the process, called substrates, are converted into different molecules, called products. Almost all chemical reactions
in a biological cell need enzymes in order to occur at rates sufficient for life. Since enzymes are selective for their substrates and speed up only a
few reactions from among many possibilities, the set of enzymes made in a cell determines which metabolic pathways occur in that cell. Enzyme
localization studies reveal that specific cell organelles are differentially enriched in specific set of enzymes, required for compartmentalized functioning
of cell, tissue, organ and/or body metabolism. Like all catalysts, enzymes work by lowering the activation energy (Ea‡) for a reaction, thus dramatically
increasing the rate of the reaction. As a result, products are formed faster and reactions reach their equilibrium state more rapidly. Most enzyme reaction
rates are millions of times faster than those of comparable un-catalyzed reactions. As with all catalysts, enzymes are not consumed by the reactions they
catalyze, nor do they alter the equilibrium of these reactions. However, enzymes do differ from most other catalysts in that they are highly specific for their
substrates. Enzymes are known to catalyze about 4,000 biochemical reactions

• Upvote 1

lol Zyme products are all malted barley right ? Do the research dimwit. Quite an accusation lol. Nimbin has such good weed that all you can hear on the streets come MG is that the only good buds in town are those that have been brought from out of town to the mg event. Oh, and that the event was a total waste of time lol, i hope it burns to the fucking ground. fucking hippie chemist lol Those copy and paste actions of yours mustve really taken it out of you, are you resting now ? The issues with this grow are all first-time grower problems lol. Oh i think it might be .... Mg deficiency or ... or ... fuck, i dont know ... shittt lol fuck off Edited by _Puff_Tough_
  • Downvote 1

Zyme products are all malted barley right ? " No

zym products are mostly malted barley "

Do the research dimwit." Learn to read & where's yours 

great mate , didn't take it out of me at all but was a little over your head & hard to read , gee's sorry mate 

finished the slab yet , sounds like it 

on ya champ , straiten up dude