whole plant turned lime green 1 week into flower

5 days later...sorry for not getting back on quicker...she's greening up a bit :D

I had just re-potted her into a bigger pot and watered in when I posted first so nothing has gone through the soil at the moment. 

I first gave her a foliar with a gt cal mag +N the first night.  Oh, I neeemed her first lol  Nest day I foliar sprayed with seasol. In the arvo I gave her another foliar of searle's liquid potash.  I also foliar sprayed epsom as well I probably shoudnta but I tried to not overdo it honest! 

Then I top-dressed with a decent (I hope!) compost-ie mix I scraped up and put that under the mulch then gave a little moisten up with the lacto. 

I did ph my water with ph up.  Itchy  I get my garden water the same and the last lot through had been there a fair while and had all kinds of stuff in there...I think that had a bit to do with it. 

I wouldn't think it could be cal mag but she also had a quicky of some epsom salts, just a teaspoon a litre though?

I think she's gonna be okay :)  thanks heaps and heaps for all the quality advice, Youse are awesome.

Here's a pics or 2, these were taken yesterday, I'll try to get a pic today and compare..but I think I probably freaked out too much lol  I just hate losing em lol

attachicon.gif22_March (3).jpgattachicon.gif22_March (12).jpgattachicon.gif22_March (14).jpg

Thanks again stoners :bongon:

Faith :sun:

Looking nice and not over done...I think it's now getting what it wants..Probably was lacking a bit of nitrogen, Lack of iron & chelated iron from the water and filled in the gaps of other deficiencies mg etc.

Edited by lookinggoodguys
  • Upvote 1

Cheers LGG and Katton, I am with you on somehow the iron not being able to let go the N lgg,  I gotta get a worm farm happening...I have my old tub I should build a frame around and get the castings going.  Other than that I still gotta get the hang of watering soil in pots...not exactly like when I hand feed my coco pots.  Lovin it though...I love doing this! Its my most fun thing..almost :D

Cheers LGG and Katton, I am with you on somehow the iron not being able to let go the N lgg,  I gotta get a worm farm happening...I have my old tub I should build a frame around and get the castings going.  Other than that I still gotta get the hang of watering soil in pots...not exactly like when I hand feed my coco pots.  Lovin it though...I love doing this! Its my most fun thing..almost :D

hey faith 

have you seen the Worm Inn , not much of a tradie myself but this looks pretty easy to build your own 

& seems easier to harvest castings from http://www.theworminn.com/products-page/