A bloody Hermie

My first post. Gday happy campers.

Part time smoker and outdoor grower I'm pretty much a hermit so I dont know a lot of people with seeds so I grow when I can score them

This season I managed to find a few so in they went. One bitch turned Hermie on me but only the bottom branches I have found only a couple of seeds in the crown so I hope it is still a good smoke, It bloody smells delicious.

It also pollinated a smaller female growing next to it. What would I expect to get from her seeds?

Thanks heaps.

Hermie

post-58022-0-21375600-1458085240_thumb.jpg

Another small bitch. Not very productive though

post-58022-0-68542100-1458085269_thumb.jpg

How do you like the fence between my plant and the neighbour's yard, not very discrete ay..

Welcome puffing billy.

Love the discreet fence lol you must be cool with your neighbour.

Nice looking plants... shame about the hermie.

But my main reason for posting a reply is because it made me cringe to hear you referring to your girls as bitches.

Maybe I am an over-sensitive female, but I love canna and I give nothing but love to my girls and would never insult them by calling them derogatory names.

• Upvote 3

It also pollinated a smaller female growing next to it. What would I expect to get from her seeds?

The one that pollinated itself will give you female seeds.  If its just hermie from stress they should be good. If its a true hermie the seeds will also have this tendency.

The little one next to it will have regular seeds with mix of both plant genetics.

Pretty sure that is how it works. Someone will correct me if i am wrong.

Welcome puffing billy.

But my main reason for posting a reply is because it made me cringe to hear you referring to your girls as bitches.

Maybe I am an over-sensitive female, but I love canna and I give nothing but love to my girls and would never insult them by calling them derogatory names.

Sorry crow I think you could be a bit sensitive lol A bitch is a female dog and I love dogs I love my plants to bits as well lol 

Yeah the neighbours are nice people I just hope their cousin the cop dosnt visit :shok:

• Upvote 1

The one that pollinated itself will give you female seeds.  If its just hermie from stress they should be good. If its a true hermie the seeds will also have this tendency.

The little one next to it will have regular seeds with mix of both plant genetics.

Pretty sure that is how it works. Someone will correct me if i am wrong.

Yeah thanks Stiritup I have no idea of strain and hope she was stressed and not a true hermie she looks like a good bulky plant,  I cant wait to taste her. mm  mmmm

lol I have no privacy in my backyard. No fence on one side just walk straight in and say gday to the neighbour's and im on the bottom of a hill so every other neighbour looks straight down into my yard.

I do have 3 little plants up the back though. Fortunately my neighbour's are all cool. I help them all out a lot. I'm in the kind of work that your neighbour's are always wanting a favor lol.

My biggest risk is the young bloke up the back. His dad told me he's a smoker and I know he knows they are there cause he cuts through my yard with his mower when he mows some of the other neigh ours yards. He's a good kid though so I don't think he will rip em off. Honestly i could care less if he did. I got plenty of smoko. I'm only growing them cause I love growing

• Upvote 1

lol I have no privacy in my backyard. No fence on one side just walk straight in and say gday to the neighbour's and im on the bottom of a hill so every other neighbour looks straight down into my yard.

I do have 3 little plants up the back though. Fortunately my neighbour's are all cool. I help them all out a lot. I'm in the kind of work that your neighbour's are always wanting a favor lol.

My biggest risk is the young bloke up the back. His dad told me he's a smoker and I know he knows they are there cause he cuts through my yard with his mower when he mows some of the other neigh ours yards. He's a good kid though so I don't think he will rip em off. Honestly i could care less if he did. I got plenty of smoko. I'm only growing them cause I love growing

so you're not a builder, or you would have fence !  Plumber or sparky are my guesses ... 

I got a couple of those trail cameras recently... they are awesome.. been losing some vege seedlings lately, put em up, and next morning watch the rat and hare having a go at my vegetables. !  if i were in suburbia i would have them up all round the house to catch out any thieves :)

Still its must make you a bit paranoid. How many people do actuly know what they look like

Welcome puffing billy.

What about sexy bitch? my little bushes love it, especially if i rub them and tell them they stink real good :)