How do I do speed up harvest?

Hi all, newbie here. I'm growing my first plant. It's indoors with LED lighting. It's afghan or afghan skunk.

Anyway, it's taking a ridiculously long time to grow, it's been months. I have buds grown but the pistule type things wont go cloudy. I'm in Australia, sunrise at 6am, sunset at 8pm. Theres been hot weather and humidity lately which seem to make my plants branches sag. Even the main stem is starting to keel over.

So I'm on this forum to learn how to speed up harvest time. I was using 12/12 lighting but just changed it to 10/14 because there is still some ambient light before and after those times.

Guys, am I doing the right thing? I would muchly appreciate any advise to speed up harvest.

Greenforge

Hey guys this plant has been flowering for 10weeks , had its last feed 3 weeks ago , buds are still taking there time , reckon She needs another feed and then flush the hell out of her in a couple weeks? http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170102/b8e7ede5e02c714ed210c46d1182192a.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170102/fb3e6bafb052eedb303b50bc17ee39e7.jpg

Hi all, newbie here. I'm growing my first plant. It's indoors with LED lighting. It's afghan or afghan skunk.

Anyway, it's taking a ridiculously long time to grow, it's been months. I have buds grown but the pistule type things wont go cloudy. I'm in Australia, sunrise at 6am, sunset at 8pm. Theres been hot weather and humidity lately which seem to make my plants branches sag. Even the main stem is starting to keel over.

So I'm on this forum to learn how to speed up harvest time. I was using 12/12 lighting but just changed it to 10/14 because there is still some ambient light before and after those times.

Guys, am I doing the right thing? I would muchly appreciate any advise to speed up harvest.

Greenforge

dark cycle really means dark , 12hrs completely dark  

if light has been getting in , the plant has most likely stalled 

plant thought it was flowering so it did then realised there was more 

light so is now in limbo or trying to re-veg , could take some time to do 

either , re-veg or continue to flower , especially if you don't sort the light leak  

timer stuffed get a new one , you'll never be as consistent as the timer &

as you can see consistent light is important

my 2c

Hey guys this plant has been flowering for 10weeks , had its last feed 3 weeks ago , buds are still taking there time , reckon She needs another feed and then flush the hell out of her in a couple weeks? http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170102/b8e7ede5e02c714ed210c46d1182192a.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170102/fb3e6bafb052eedb303b50bc17ee39e7.jpg

is this an outdoor grown plant ?

canna plants are photoperiod plants , unless that's an auto

standard canna requires light to tell it what to do , veg or flower / grow , bloom

in melb although Dec 22nd was the turn around of days now getting shorter  

we are still in veg times , around the end of Jan , here anyway , is start of flower time  

is it poss your plant started flower when day light hours were short enough to do so but 

as the days got longer the plant stalled & is now trying to stop making flowers 

& start making branches again = re-vegging , single blade leaves are sometimes a sign of a plant re-vegging 

i think , 

at the mo the plant is trying to grow again 

which could be good cause they produce allot of branching out of bud sites

however you have around 4 wks left of veg time , roughly

B4 the plant will start to flower again 

will you get enough growth to make it worth while considering 

the currant bud on the plant you say goodby to in fav of new

branching buds that will finish when they finishes 

if my grow & i was positive , this is the prob , i would consider taking the top & leaving the bottom to see what happens 

but your the grower , you need to be sure this is what's happening & not rely on a dude or dudes 

on a forum that are looking at pics & reading your words to diagnose a prob which is quite hard to do without standing

in front of the plant itself